Securities and Exchange Broad of India
Dated: July 23, 2020
1. All Listed Companies through the Stock Exchanges
2. All Intermediaries registered with SEBI under Section 12 of the SEBI Act, 1992
3. Fiduciaries as per SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015
1. Vide Gazette Notification No. SEBI/LAD-NRO/GN/2020/23 dated July 17, 2020, Securities and Exchange Board of India (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015 (PIT Regulations) have been further amended.
2. In terms of clause 13 of Schedule B (in case of listed companies) and clause 11 of Schedule C (in case of intermediaries and fiduciaries) read with Regulation 9 of the PIT Regulations, the listed companies, intermediaries and fiduciaries shall promptly inform the Stock Exchange(s) where the concerned securities are traded, regarding violations relating to CoC under PIT Regulations in such form and manner as may be specified by the Board from time to time.
3. SEBI, vide Circular No. SEBI/HO/ISD/ISD/CIR/P/2019/82 dated July 19, 2019, had specified the standard format for reporting of violations related to CoC. The said format has been suitably modified and placed at Annexure A. The listed companies, intermediaries and fiduciaries shall inform the violations of PIT Regulations relating to CoC as per the revised format to the Stock Exchange(s).
4. Further, in terms of clause 12 of Schedule B and clause 10 of Schedule C read with Regulation 9 of the PIT Regulations, any amount collected by the listed companies, intermediaries and fiduciaries under these clauses for violation(s) of CoC shall be remitted to the Board for credit to the Investor Protection and Education Fund (IPEF) administered by the Board under the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992.
5. As per Regulation 4(2) of SEBI (Investor Protection and Education Fund) Regulations, 2009, such amounts shall be credited to the IPEF through the online mode or by way of a demand draft (DD) in favour of the Board (i.e. SEBI – IPEF) payable at Mumbai. The bank account details of SEBI – IPEF for online transfer is given below:
|Name of Beneficiary||SEBI – IPEF|
|Bank Name||Bank of India|
|Bank Branch||Bandra Kurla Complex (BKC)|
6. This circular is issued in supersession of Circular No. SEBI/HO/ISD/ISD/CIR/P/2019/82 dated July 19, 2019.
7. This circular is issued in exercise of the powers conferred under section 11(1) of the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992 read with regulations 4(3) and 11 of the PIT Regulations and to protect the interests of investors in securities and to promote the development of and to regulate the securities market and shall come into force with immediate effect.
8. This circular is available on SEBI website at www.sebi.gov.in under the category “Circulars”.
Deputy General Manager
Tel. No. 022 – 26449317
Email id: [email protected]
Encl: as above
[For listed companies: Schedule B read with Regulation 9 (1) of SEBI (Prohibition of
Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015
For Intermediaries/ Fiduciaries: Schedule C read with Regulation 9(1) and 9(2) of SEBI
(Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015]
|1||Name of the listed company/ Intermediary/Fiduciary|
|2||Please tick appropriate checkbox
Reporting in capacity of :
|3||A. Details of Designated Person (DP)|
|i.||Name of the DP|
|ii.||PAN of the DP|
|iii.||Designation of DP|
|iv.||Functional Role of DP|
|v.||Whether DP is Promoter or belongs to Promoter
|B. If Reporting is for immediate relative of DP|
|i.||Name of the immediate relative of DP|
|ii.||PAN of the immediate relative of DP|
|C. Details of transaction(s)|
|i.||Name of the scrip|
|ii.||No of shares traded and value (Rs.) (Date- wise)|
|D. In case value of trade(s) is more than Rs.10 lacs in a calendar quarter|
|i.||Date of intimation of trade(s) by concerned DP/director/promoter/promoter group to Company under regulation 7 of SEBI (PIT) Regulations, 2015|
|ii.||Date of intimation of trade(s) by Company to stock exchanges under regulation 7 of SEBI (PIT) Regulations, 2015|
|4||Details of violations observed under Code of Conduct|
|5||Action taken by Listed company/ Intermediary/ Fiduciary|
|6||Reasons recorded in writing for taking action stated above|
|7||Details of the previous instances of violations, if any, since last financial year|
|8||If any amount collected for Code of Conduct violation(s)|
|i. Mode of transfer to SEBI – IPEF (Online/Demand Draft)|
|ii. Details of transfer/payment In case of Online:
In case of Demand Draft (DD):
|9||Any other relevant information|
Date and Place
Name and Signature of Compliance Officer