Follow Us :

Invitation to Join Panel of Esteemed Authors / Submit Articles would like to invite authors to join our esteemed panel of authors. Authors who would like to be a part of and have their articles published on our website can submit their articles to us, and we will publish them with due credit to the author. is a unique and focused portal on taxation, accounting, finance, audit, and corporate law. We currently provide news and analysis on taxation, accounting, finance, audit, and corporate law, covering virtually the entire spectrum of taxation.

Our credibility and promptness in providing authentic information are evident from the fact that a large number of C.A., C.S., CMA, finance professionals, advocates, tax professionals, and other accounting professionals rely on us for regular updates. This speaks volumes about the authenticity and reach of our services.

Thanks to the exclusivity of our information and the quality of our services, we have a wide range of C.A., C.S., CMA, advocates, finance professionals, tax professionals, and other accounting professionals. What makes us a popular tax portal is our extensive coverage of different segments of the economy.

To have your article published on, please email your articles to or submit them online at the following link:

If you are not already registered on our website, authors must register at the following link:

Subjects on Which We Accept Articles

Income Tax International Taxation Service Tax
Excise Duty Custom Duty DGFT Matters
Company Law Limited Liability Partnership Business, Commercial & Labour Laws
Foreign Exchange Laws Accounts & Audit SEBI & Securities Laws
Banking & Insurance Laws Securitisation & DRT Laws VAT/CST/GST
Investment Avenues Financial & Tax Planning  Exam Tips for Students
 Financial Planning  Goods & Service Tax  Motivational Articles

Article Categories:

(i) Analysis of Latest Judicial & Statutory Happenings: Articles in this category should be precise and emphasize the practical value of the issues involved. The articles may be divided into two parts: what has happened and the implications of such happenings.

(ii) Articles on any of the above subjects that may help understand the subject better: A list of suggested features is given below:

  • Personal Finance & Taxes
  • Investment Products
  • Case studies on Investment & Tax Planning
  • Practical experiences in query format (subject can be Direct Tax Laws/Service Tax/Corporate Laws)
  • Real Life Case studies dealing with management issues

We welcome your suggestions for similar features that can help fellow professionals in their day-to-day practice.

Form and Structure of Articles:

To help us expedite the editing process of your article, please keep the following points in mind:

  • Length of the article: The article should ordinarily have 1000 to 4000 words. A longer article may be considered if the subject warrants it.
  • Heading of the article: The headline of the article should be clear, short, catchy, and interesting, written with the purpose of drawing attention from the readers (preferably within 12 words).
  • Brief: It is a short summary of the article, providing the thrust of the article in a nutshell.
  • An article should have the following main parts:
    • Introduction: It should contain about 200-300 words.
    • Main body: It should be well-structured and synchronized. Each paragraph should have a suitable heading. A paragraph may be divided into sub-paragraphs with suitable sub-headings.
    • Conclusion: It should contain about 200 words.
  • Law stated: Please ensure that the law stated is accurate and up-to-date. If any developments occur after the submission of the article but before its publication, please contact us immediately so that we can halt the publication and make the necessary corrections.
  • Citation and References: Authors may use citations as per need, but one citation/quote should have about 40 words only. Lengthy citations and copy-pasting should be avoided. Authors must provide a list of references at the end of the article.

Guidelines for Authors:

  • Name, address, and photograph: Please email your name, address, contact number, along with a passport-sized colored photograph along with the article.
  • Copyright: Ensure that the article sent is original and does not infringe on the copyright of any person/institute, etc. In case of any infringement, the author of the article shall be personally liable for such infringement and any consequent damages. Furthermore, if an article gets published on the website, the copyright of such an article will vest with
  • The article must be an original contribution of the author.
  • Consent for exclusive publication: Ensure that the article is sent exclusively to for publication on its website.
  • The article must not have been published elsewhere and must not be sent elsewhere for publication in the same or substantially the same form.
  • The articles go through blind review and are assessed based on parameters such as relevance and usefulness (from the perspective of company secretaries), organization, depth of discussion, persuasive strength, new ideas or thought-provoking content, and adequacy of references, source acknowledgement, and bibliography, among others.
  •, or the editor of, has the sole discretion to accept/reject an article for publication on its website or to publish it with modifications and editing, as deemed appropriate.
  • The article shall be accompanied by a ‘Declaration-cum-Undertaking‘ from the author(s) as follows:


Taxguru Consultancy & Online Publication LLP  
509, Swapna Siddhi, Akurli Road,
Near Railway Station, Kandivali (East),
Mumbai – 400 101.


1. I, Shri/Ms./Dr./Prof. [Author’s Name], declare that I have read and understood the Guidelines for Authors.

2. I affirm that:

a. The article titled “[Article Title]” is my original contribution, and no portion of it has been adopted from any other source.

b. This article is an exclusive contribution for and has not been, nor will be, sent elsewhere for publication.

c. The copyright in respect of this article, if published on, shall vest with

d. The views expressed in this article are not necessarily those of or the editors of the website

3. I undertake that I:

a. shall comply with the guidelines for authors,

b. Shall abide by the decision of regarding the publication and/or modification/editing of this article.

c. shall be liable for any breach of this ‘Declaration-cum-Undertaking’.




By following the above procedures, you can ensure that no major editing of your article is necessary, expediting the publication process.

To have your article published on, please email your articles to or submit them online at the following link:


Join Taxguru’s Network for Latest updates on Income Tax, GST, Company Law, Corporate Laws and other related subjects.


  1. SGUPTA12571@GMAIL.COM says:

    Dear I am manager accounts in a company, Can I pay cash in a single day in the following manner to a single person.
    Petrol Expenses – Rs. 9250/-
    Staff Welfare exp – Rs. 8250/-
    Repair and Maint – Rs. 9250/-
    Total payment – 26,750/-
    All the cash payment vouchers are less than Rs. 10,000/- but has been claimed by same person on a single day.
    will the payment of above expenses are allowed in Section 40A(3) and 3A.
    Please reply and in case of further query you can contact me on 9810712660

  2. nayana says:

    I have one query regarding details of a body corporate.
    mr.x appointed in an xyz LLP on 28/03/2022 and he acts as a body corporate in 3 LLP’s. these body corporate details are not displaying in xyz LLp while filing online form 11. can you suggest any solution regarding this.

  3. Noor Rajak says:

    Due to some internal documentation issue SB filed Less Value, after one day and containers offloaded in PORT we found that Invoice value which we declared LESS vale. Could you pls help some one how to rectify problem, because if I amend Invoice with correct value and share to Consignee will get correct amount but as per SB value is less.


    ITR-2 which is to used for persons without business income does not give option for filling up Firms details. Where the individual is a partner in a TAX AUDIT Firm will not get the benefit of extension for filing the ITR by 15.2.21. Consequently the fees of ₹.10,000 is being levied though it cannot be levied till 15.2.21. Pl highlight this issue.

  5. Kalleshamurthy K N says:

    Someone asked that his GST NUMBER WRONGLY MENTIONED WHILE FILING GSTR-1 FOR OCTOBER 2018. HOW CAN he RECTIFY NOW after the lapse of two years

  6. komal says:

    Can the Invoice be carried electronically (even through Whatsapp) or has to be carried physically? when such invoice is the invoice of movement of goods from the one place to another.



  8. Parimal shah says:

    a local firm ( PVT Ltd Co) provides its services to their Associated firm which is located outside India.

    Are they entitled to get the benefits of SEIS scheme?
    for which they get 7% license of duty-free.

    please guide & under which sec are they entitled for this benefit.

  9. Saunak Bose says:

    RE:’AxisBank=001-199-521′ Axis Bank Ltd-Employees Superannuation Scheme MASTER POLICY NO GSCA/609989- VERY VERY URGENT

    I have a superannuation policy with axis bank .I have resigned from Bank .I have commuted 1/3 of that . But due to my present health condition and financial crisis I want also with the 2/3 money .please help me in this case I will be very great full for me.The money is laying with LIC and I am getting only 1835 as pension. I don’t want that .please help me out.
    Saunak Bose

  10. Syed Hassan says:

    I am a retired person age above 60.
    Will I be eligible for standard deduction for FY 2018-2019 , if so to what extent.
    As I understand, Standard deduction is only meant for salaried individuals. Is it true?

  11. Kumar says:

    Dear Sir,
    Iam service provider for Direct export including export from other countries Like from China to Europe.
    In this regard i received overseas commission in USD. i paid GST 18% on the amount credited by the bank to my account. I applied for GST refund.
    In GSTR 1 i delcared an IGST amount of Rs. 12389.04 and i wrongly declared in GSTRS 3B as 12387.00 and paid Rs.12387.00.
    Now my claim was kept pending as there is a difference of Rs.2 ( Rupees two) between GSTR! and GSTR3B. The return period is Dec. 2017.
    How can i correct this amount in GSTR3B and pay this Rs.2/=.
    GST Officer dont know the process of correcting and payment.
    Can anybody suggest what has to be done.

  12. JOGISHWAR SOOD says:

    I am getting EPF pension 1995 from provident fund
    commissioner office and my annual pension Rs 29888 Kindly advice whether I will also be entitled for standard deduction as allowed in budget for 2018-2019 and if so how much and how to calculate the same Thanks JOgishwar sood

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Search Post by Date
April 2024