Manish Kumar Agarwal, FCA
How To download FUV file from NSDL Website to revise e-TDS return
Deductors are required to file eTDS statement every quarter. Any error/ omission in original statement filed has to be rectified by filing a correction statement. It was possible to file multiple correction statement in respect of one original return, however this was not happening because of the following reasons
- Non availability of original statement FVU file
- Non availability of updated FVU file after incorporating corrections
NSDL has now started this facility of downloading latest TDS/TCS consolidated statement, incorporating all updates done via correction statements
The detailed Procedure to Download FUV from NSDL website is is as follows:-
How To download FUV file from NSDL Website
1. To revise the return , now you have to download the FVU file from website
2. Open the website. www.tin.nsdl.com
3. Choose the Option TAN Registration
4. Type your login details.
5. Select TDS/TCS and then / View Consolidated file
6. Type Details
7. Fill the question asked
8. After filling the required details, you can able to download the FVU File.