Manish Kumar Agarwal, FCA
Deductors are required to file eTDS statement every quarter. Any error/ omission in original statement filed has to be rectified by filing a correction statement. It was possible to file multiple correction statement in respect of one original return, however this was not happening because of the following reasons
NSDL has now started this facility of downloading latest TDS/TCS consolidated statement, incorporating all updates done via correction statements
The detailed Procedure to Download FUV from NSDL website is is as follows:-
1. To revise the return , now you have to download the FVU file from website
2. Open the website. www.tin.nsdl.com
3. Choose the Option TAN Registration
4. Type your login details.
5. Select TDS/TCS and then / View Consolidated file
6. Type Details
7. Fill the question asked
8. After filling the required details, you can able to download the FVU File.