INSPECTION WING: HEAD OFFICE: BANGALORE
1. Canara Bank invites applications from the eligible/interested Proprietary Concerns / Firms / LLP for empanelment as Concurrent Auditors for conducting Continuous/Concurrent Audit in the identified 653 branches / units for the period from 01.07.2018 to 30.06.2019.
2. Terms and conditions for Appointment, Fee structure, Methodology for application/ selection, conducting audit/reporting and review of performance of the auditors are furnished (Click to View).
3. The letter of Acceptance, undertaking letter and do’s and don’ts to be sent by the selected auditors on receiving the offer letter by way of e-mail from the Bank is furnished in Annexure I (Click To View) Annexure II (Click To View) and Annexure III (Click To View)
4. The list of 653 identified branches / units is furnished with eligible fee in Annexure IV (Click to view) is furnished with eligible fee.
5. Eligible/interested Proprietary Concerns / Firms / LLP, who are agreeable to the above terms & conditions, may apply online only in the application (Click to Apply), on or before 01.06.2018
6. Applications received through online only will be entertained and no other mode will be considered. Refer to the instructions (Click to View)
7. Existing empanelled auditors / firms need to apply afresh. Those who are completing three years Concurrent Audit assignment in Canara Bank as on 30.06.2018 are not eligible to apply.
8. Please note that hard copies of application/annexures should not be sent to the Bank unless called for. Bank will not entertain any correspondence/ communication from the applying firms till selection of the firms.
Place : Bengaluru
|Terms & Conditions for 653 branches / units.|
|APPLICATION PRINTOUT REPRINT|
Please ensure accuracy of data before clicking on ‘Confirm’ button. Once data is confirmed, system does not allow any modification.
For submission of on-line application, please use Internet Explorer 11+/Chrome/Mozilla Firefox only.
For any queries, Please contact: Inspection Wing, Canara Bank, HO, Bengaluru Ph: 080 25586272 and 080 25581190 (10 AM to 6 PM) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org