Online Crash Course on GST and Income Tax by TaxGuru Edu
Objective of Online Crash Course on GST and Income Tax:
Now-a-days, all the practitioners are tied up with so many tax compliances in every month and hence they are not able to allocate major time on learning new things. Hence we TaxGuru Edu, an educational wing of Taxguru now bring you the Crash Courses on GST and Income Tax. The motive will be to give maximum coverage in optimum time utilisation.
Our Online Crash Courses are intended to provide concepts & practical knowledge of Taxation and allied laws focused to help the participants understand, analyse and interpret the practical issues. Owing to this objective, the focus of our Crash Courses would be to share insights into practical issues, challenges, latest policies, procedural changes & practical applications of tax laws through various case studies.
Coverage for Online Crash Course on GST and Income Tax:
1. Constitutional Aspects and Basic Concepts of GST
2. Definition of Supply, Goods and Services alongwith explanation of Taxable/Exempt/Non Taxable/Non GST Supply, Export, Zero Rated and Place of Supply, Bill to – Ship to, etc
3. Registration, Exemption from Registration,
4. Rates and Exemptions under GST,
5. Filing of GST Return Forms with special focus of New GST Returns.
6. GSTR 2A Reco with GSTR 3B,
7. Detailed knowledge of Input Tax Credit such as Conditions for taking ITC, ITC Reversal on Exempt and Taxable Supply, Proportionate Reversal of ITC, Restriction on using ITC and its practical application
8. TDS and TCS under GST
9. Reverse Charge Mechanism,
10. Refund Mechanism
11. Valuation Issues along with Marginal Scheme and Valuation in case of Reimbursements.
12. Complete Coverage for Annual Return and GST Audit along with step by step Procedure.
13. Maintenance of documents under GST Laws and period thereof
14. E-Invoicing alongwith Types of Invoices, Credit Note, Debit Note
15. Calculation of Interest & Penalty on non compliances
16. Illustrations on New GST Set Off Rules
17. GST Health Check-up Techniques
18. Scrutiny by self before scrutiny by GST Department
19. Handling Assessments and Limiting Taxation Disputes
20. Major Amendments by GST Amendment Acts 2018, 2019 & 2020.
1. Definition of Income and principles thereof
– Capital vs Revenue receipts and expenditure
– Diversion of income by overriding title
– Taxability – who earned and who received
2. Income from House Property & relevant provisions of Clubbing of Income
3. Taxation of Gift and related provisions thereof
4. Filing of ITR Forms along with precautions to minimize CASS Scrutiny Selection
5. Advance Tax
6. TDS and its Compliances. TDS by business man and non-businessman
7. Real Estate related provisions. Section 50C, 43CA, 269SS, 269T, Interest vs Cost of Acquisition, Section 54 & 54F – exemption on investment
8. Non-resident taxation, Section 9 & 195, Tax Residency Certificate, DTAA – UN Model, Form 15CA/15CB,
9. Concept of PE (Permanent Establishment)
10. Types of assessment with special focus on scrutiny assessment and income escaping assessment along with Safeguards, Drafting skills, Powers and procedure thereof
11. Interest and penalty provisions under Income-tax Law
12. How to create database of judgements
13. Tax planning, Tax avoidance
14. Maintenance of documents under Income Tax and period thereof
15. Scrutiny by self before scrutiny by Income-tax Department
16. Handling Assessments and Limiting Taxation Disputes
17. Income tax Health Check-up Techniques
18. Major Amendments by Union Budget 2020.
Speaker for GST and Income Tax Course
The batch shall be delivered by CA Raman Singla, who has trained more than 30000 professionals across India and has authored the best-selling books namely “Complete Analysis on GST” which runs in 5000+ pages. He is a well-known GST Expert and National Level Eminent Speaker in seminars and workshops on GST.
The batch shall be delivered by CA. Pankaj Saraogi, he is a practicing Chartered Accountant with 10th Rank in CA Final and highest marks in Direct Tax Law in NIRC-ICAI. He is holder of Diploma in International Taxation from ICAI, practicing in the field of Direct Taxation (after having experience with PWC in direct taxes at the starting of his career). He carries commendable knowledge and has proven track record in handling complex Direct Tax matters for many National and International Clients. He is an eminent speaker in seminars, workshops and trainings on Direct Taxes organized by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Institute of Chartered and Cost Accountants of India, PSUs and Corporates.
Benefits of Our Online Crash Courses on GST and Income Tax
Who can attend our Crash Course on Income Tax and GST?
Read our Reviews of previous Online Batches
Click here to read our previous reviews https://bit.ly/2RGJA2B
Batch Schedule of our online Crash Course on Income Tax and GST:
|Courses||Batch Start Date||Batch End Date|
|GST Course – April 2020- Schedule||12th April 2020||17th May 2020|
|Income Tax Course – March 2020 Schedule||22nd March 2020||19th April 2020|
(All the amendments by Union Budget 2020 shall also be covered in both GST and Income Tax)
Saturday Evening: 7:00 PM to 9:30 PM
Sunday Morning: 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM
Mode of Communication
The Online Crash Courses shall be deliberated in English as well as Hindi as the users are from across India.
Fees for the online Crash Course on Income Tax and GST
|GST Course Fee||Rs. 6,950 + GST @ 18%. (10% Discount and Free Best Selling Book worth Rs 1,795/-for limited period. Coupon “Taxguruedu10”.)|
|Income Tax Course Fee||Rs. 6,950 + GST @ 18%. (10% Discount and Free Best Selling Book worth Rs 1,795/-for limited period. Coupon Code “Taxguruedu10”.)|
|Combo Offer for GST and Income Tax||Rs. 13900+GST 18% (15% Discount and Free Best Selling Books on GST and Income Tax worth Rs 1,795/- each for limited period. Coupon Code “Taxguruedu15” )|
Please Note- EMI facility also available from selected banks at the time of checkout.
Links for Registration of online Crash Course on Income Tax and GST
For any assistance, call us at 88-99-11-77-01 or give a missed call on 80-10-487-487 or or mail us on [email protected]
We’ll truly be a partner in your progress