Join Self-Learning Certification Course on GST, Income Tax and Customs including Import & Export by TaxGuru Edu at 40% Discount till 21st April 2021.
The new normal has opened up new frontiers for all of us. The challenges of present times have created new possibilities. To comprehend the opportunities, new perspectives and a fresh outlook, we need to do de-learning and re-learning. Our Self learning programs can play an important role to impart desired learnings to mitigate various challenges of present times.
TaxGuru Edu, an educational wing of TaxGuru, announces Self Learning Certification Courses on GST, Income Tax and Customs incl. Export and Import – March 2021.
In Self learning Courses, we follow a blended learning approach, wherein you will be given access to our Learning Management System. Sessions shall be pre-recorded from our latest Online Professional Development Course to give you the real class experience followed by our query resolution forum.
The Course covers GST from Basic to Advanced level covering legal aspects, major compliances, amendments, precautions to minimize disputes with the GST department, Handling assessments, GST Health Check-up, along with case studies. Certificate from Taxguru Edu shall also be given after the completion of course.
The batch shall be delivered by CA Raman Singla, who has trained more than 30,000 professionals across India and has authored the best-selling book namely “Complete Analysis on GST” which runs in 5000+ pages. He is a well-known GST Expert and National Level Eminent Speaker in seminars and workshops on GST.
Link for Registration and Detailed coverage of GST Course
Course Coverage for GST
Batch covers detailed analysis of Major Aspects of GST law with special focus on
1) Constitutional Aspects, Basic Concepts of GST, Taxes Subsumed in GST, GST Illustrations
2) Concept of Central Sales Tax (CST), Compensation Cess, Valuation, Marginal Scheme
3) GST Set Off Rules (Sec 49 & 49A, Rule 88A), GST Amendment Act, GSTR 2A Reco with GSTR 3B, ITC @ 120%/110%/105%. of GSTR 2A or GSTR 2B
4) Form GSTR – 3B, GSTR – 1, GST Return Filing Procedure
5) Taxable/Exempt/Non Taxable/Zero Rated/Non GST Supply, Exemptions and Rate for Goods & Services, Schedule 3
6) Registration (Sec 22), Aggregate Turnover
7) Input Tax Credit, Conditions for taking ITC, Time limit for ITC, Negative List of Tax Credit
8) Definitions of Capital Goods, Inputs and Input Services, Types of Invoices, Time of Supply, GST on Advances, Time of supply for Builder, Continuous Supply of Services, Non-payment within 180 days
9) Input Tax Credit Reversal on Exempt and Taxable Supply, Proportionate Reversal of ITC and Formula, ITC in case of Sale of Business, etc
10) Zero Rated Supply, Export, Options under Zero Rated Supply
11) Refund of ITC and Formula, Refund Mechanism and complete procedure
12) Fake Invoice Menace and consequent amendment by Finance Bill 21
13) Supply to SEZ, Deemed Export
14) Inverted Duty Structure
15) Reverse Charge Mechanism, Section 9(3) and 9(4), Goods Transport Agency (GTA), Rent-a-cab, Self-invoicing
16) Audit and Annual Return
17) Transitional Issues
18) Interest, Assessment, Appeals, Demand & Recovery, Advance Ruling, Penalty, Search seizure, etc
19) Levy & Collection, Definition of Supply, Definition of Goods and Services, Schedule 1 (Related and Distinct person)
20) Valuation provisions, Valuation in Pure Agent and Reimbursements, Free supply of goods and services, Stock Transfer, Valuation Rules
21) Composite and Mixed Supply, Place of Supply, Bill to – Ship to, Composition Scheme, Anti Profiteering, Input Service Distributor (ISD), Cross Charge, Job Worker, TDS and TCS
The course covers Income Tax from Basic to Advanced level covering major compliances, Filing of Income Tax Return and TDS forms along with precautions to minimize CASS Scrutiny Selection, Handling Faceless assessments, Income tax Health Check-up, etc. Certificate from Taxguru Edu shall also be given after the completion of course.
The batch shall be delivered by CA. Pankaj Saraogi. He is a practicing Chartered Accountant with 10th Rank in CA Final and highest marks in Direct Tax Law in NIRC-ICAI. He is an eminent speaker in seminars, workshops and trainings on Direct Taxes organized by ICAI, PSUs, Corporates and has a proven track record in handling complex Direct Tax matters.
Link for Registration and Session wise detailed coverage for Income Tax
Course coverage for Income Tax
Batch covers detailed analysis of Major Aspects of Income-tax law with special focus on
1. Tax planning for salaried individuals, businessman, capital gains, succession planning with minimum taxes, Taxation of Gifts, Cash Transactions, etc
2. Definition of Income and principles thereof, Capital vs Revenue receipts and expenditure, Diversion of income by overriding title, Taxability – who earned and who received
3. Is Income-tax Department Faceless? Discussion in perspective of assessee’s rights and responsibilities.
4. Income from House Property & relevant provisions of Clubbing of Income
5. Filing of ITR Forms along with precautions to minimize CASS Scrutiny Selection
6. Advance Tax
7. TDS and its Compliances. TDS by business man and non-businessman
8. Real Estate related provisions. Section 50C, 43CA, 269SS, 269T, Interest vs Cost of Acquisition, Section 54 & 54F – exemption on investment
9. NR Taxation/International Taxation/ Taxability of Cross Border Transactions, Section 9 & 195, TRC, Form 15CA & 15CB, Section 90 & 91, DTAA – UN Model read with MLI, Concept of PE
10. Transactions where not quoting PAN may invite enquiry
11. Types of assessment with special focus on scrutiny assessment and income escaping assessment along with Safeguards, Drafting skills, Powers and procedure thereof
12. Interest and penalty provisions under Income-tax Law
13. Assessment and Appeals – Rights and Procedure
14. How to create database of judgements
15. Tax planning, Tax avoidance
16. Maintenance of documents under Income Tax and period thereof
17. Scrutiny by self before scrutiny by Income-tax Department
18. Handling Faceless Assessments and Limiting Taxation Disputes
19. Income tax Health Check-up Techniques
20. Finance Act, 2021
The Course covers Export and Import Management, Custom laws and Foreign Trade Policies from Basic to Advanced level covering major compliances, procedures, treatments, Export Import benefits and relevant RBI/FEMA guidelines, etc
The batch shall be delivered by Mr. SN Panigrahi. A Versatile Practitioner, an International Consultant-Corporate Trainer, Mentor & Author. He has authored over 500 articles published in various journals & periodicals, done more than 150 Workshops Globally including PMP, FIDIC & Lean Six Sigma. Among other professional achievements, he is a Member PMI (USA) & PMI PCC, Member Board of Studies – IIMM, Co-Chairman – Indirect Taxes & Foreign Trade Committee – FTCCI.
Link for Registration and Detailed coverage of Customs Course
Course Coverage for Customs Incl Export and Import
Batch covers detailed analysis of Major Aspects of Import and Export law with special focus on
1) Overview of International Trade; What – Where &Why &How to Start Export – Import Business, How to Identify Business Opportunities & Contact Overseas Customers; Trade Associations, Federations & Chambers; Product X Market Selection; Online Marketing – Identifying Buyers, Overview of FTP, Export Promotion Councils (EPC)& their Role in Export Promotion
2) An Introduction to Customs Act, 1962 – Customs Valuation, Import – Export Restrictions, Prohibitions Under Customs Law, Customs Tariffs & Duties, SEZ / FTWZ / EOU &Customs Bonded Warehousing, Manufacture and Other Operations in Customs Warehouse, Anti-Dumping Duty; Safeguard Duty; Anti-Subsidy Duty
3) Treatment of Exports & Import under GST, Export Without Payment of Tax under LUT, Export with Payment of IGST, Export Refunds, ITC Refund / IGST Refund, Other Provisions of GST Related to Export & Import
4) Export Order – Fulfilment, Export- Import Procedures & Documentation, Indian Customs – EDI System: ICES &ICEGATE, Self-Assessment &Risk Management System (RMS), Container Stuffing & Sealing : RFID, e-Sanchit & Customs Faceless Clearances, Import Duty Calculation – Other Formalities, International Logistics, 3 PL & 4 PL; INCOTERMS; Multimodal Transport; IMO Provisions, Port & Shipping Formalities;
5) Foreign Trade Policy & Handbook of Procedures, ITC (HS), Concept of Digital Signature and e-filing in DGFT, Export Promotion Schemes MEIS, Adv. Authorization, EPCG – Duty Drawback, Export Obligation Fulfilment – EODC
6) Service Exports & Imports, Export Refund for Service Export, Free Trade Agreements – FTAs, Tariff & Non-Tariff Barriers, New Rules of Origin- CAROTAR 2020
7) Merchant Exports, Third Country Exports, High Seas Exports, Deemed Exports, How to Send Samples, Import & Re-export of Rejected Goods, Project Imports
8) RBI – FEMA, Export Payment Methods –Documentary Collection & Letter of Credit, Export Payment Methods – Risks : L/C Check List, Export Finance: Pre & Post Export, Banking Formalities- Realization of Export Proceeds
9) Export Costing – Pricing, Negotiating & Drafting International Contracts, Risks in International Market; Country – Currency – Customer Risks, Understanding Importing Country Regulations, Mitigating Risks, Customer Credential Verification – DnB & Bank Verifications, Insurance & ECGC Cover & Others Means;
10) Export & Import Miscellaneous Provisions & Regulations, Trade Fairs & Exhibitions, WTO / WB / ICC / WCO etc, Tips for Export & Import, Case Laws & Case Studies.
Special Features of Self Learning Courses
1. Self-Learning Course is the recorded version of our latest Online Professional Development Courses to give you the real class experience and clear maximum doubts.
2. Detailed study to let you become a taxation Expert.
3. Study in the comfort and privacy of your home.
4. Certificate by TaxguruEdu after successful completion of course.
5. Live Query resolution through free access to the interactive Query resolution forum.
6. Course Material in E-Form.
7. Access to the course is valid as follows:-
i. Three Month for Single Course from the date of Purchase
ii. Four Month for Combo of Two Courses from the date of Purchase
iii. Six Month for Combo of Three Courses from the date of Purchase
8. Detailed Courses.
Read our Reviews of previous Online Batches
Click here to read our previous reviews
Who can attend the Self Learning Certification Courses?
Access to the Course and Material
We have developed a Learning Management System (LMS) wherein the recordings shall be placed. The material shall also be shared in E-Form. Complete Details shall be shared after registration along with user id and password.
How to Ask Queries?
For subject specific queries, we have developed a Forum facility on the website. Complete Details shall be shared after registration.
Online Test and Certification
There will be online tests to evaluate your performance. The Online Test link has been given in the LMS. The certification will not depend upon the clearance of the test. The candidates shall be awarded an Online Certificate by Taxguru Edu.
Mode of Communication
The Courses shall be deliberated in English as well as Hindi as the users are from across India.
Fees for the Courses
|GST Course Fee||Rs. 8,000 + GST @ 18%.|
|Income Tax Course Fee||Rs. 8,000 + GST @ 18%.|
|Customs Course Fee||Rs. 8,000 + GST @ 18%.|
|Special Offer||Due to New Covid Restrictions, Flat 40% Discount till 21st April 2021. Coupon Code “TG40”|
Links for Registration of Courses
For any assistance, call us at 88-99-11-77-01 or give a missed call on 80-10-487-487 or mail us on [email protected]
We’ll truly be a partner in your progress