F. No. A-22011/4/2022-Ad-VI
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
Central Board of Direct Taxes)
North Block. New Delhi -110 001
On promotion the transfer/postings of the following officers in the grade of Principal Commissioner of Income Tax Principal Director of Income Tax are hereby ordered with immediate effect and until further orders:
4. With this order, all the requests for transfers/representations received against CBDT’s Office Order No. 204 of 2022 dated 19.09.2022, issued from even file number, stand disposed of.
5. The officer assigned to hold additional charge(s) shall not be eligible for any claim to additional remuneration under the provision of FR 49.
6. The compliance reports regarding relieving/ joining of the above officers shall be forwarded by the officer concerned to the Board and Data Base Cell, CBDT by 01.2023. All the relieving and joining should mandatorily be done by the officer concerned and approved by the concerned Pr. CCIT(CCA), as the case may be, on-line on www.irsofficersonline.gov.in.
7. Hindi version of this order will follow.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Tel. No. 23095456
1. Officers concerned.
2. All Pr. Chief Commissioners of Income Tax / Principal Director Generals of Income Tax.
3. Pr. Chief Controller of Accounts, New Delhi.
4. Zonal Accounts Officer, CBDT, 0/o Principal CC 1T (CCA) concerned.
5. PS to Hon’ble FM / MoS (Finance).
6. PPS to Revenue Secretary/ Chairman, CBDT/ Members, CBDT/ AS (Revenue)/ JS(Admn.),CBDT.
7. Hindi Section for Hindi version.
8. Commissioner of Income Tax (Media & TP) and official Spokesperson, CBDT, New Delhi.
9. Secretary General, IRS Association/Secretary General, ITGOA/All-India Income Tax SC&ST Employees’ Welfare Association/Income Tax Employees Federation (ITEF).
10. Data Base Cell, CBDT.