• Mar
  • 30
  • 2012

Check TDS credit status online

Posted In Income Tax | , | 115 Comments » Print Friendly and PDF

The consolidated annual tax statement in Form 26AS is now available to PAN holders. The endeavour is to streamline and synchronise the tax paid/deposited under each PAN and identify and resolve discrepancies, if any, at an early stage. Discrepancies could arise due to reasons like incorrectly quoted PAN/non-filing of TDS returns/non-deposit/lower deposit of taxes by the deductor, and can be identified and resolved at an early stage.Income tax department has put in place a facility to enable taxpayers to view their tax credits online or through the internet. The form is divided into three parts: Parts A and B include details of taxes deducted/collected at source (TDS/TCS) along with the details of the date on which payment was made, tax was deducted and deposited in the bank. Part C displays details of income tax directly paid by the taxpayer like advance tax/self assessment tax/regular assessment tax, etc, deposited in the bank by the taxpayer (PAN holder).

The procedure for registration to view the form online on the National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL) website is very simple. One should log on to the website tin-nsdl.com and register to view tax credit (Form 26 AS). Fill in the PAN number and contact details and choose a user ID and password and on submission, an acknowledgment number is generated. Visit any TIN-FC (facilitation centre) along with the acknowledgment number, original PAN card and a copy of the PAN card. Alternatively, you can choose to have an TIN-FC official visit your office or residence to verify the PAN. Generally, the user ID is activated within 24 hours of PAN verification and you can then login to your ID on the website tin-nsdl.com and view all your tax credits (TDS, TCS, advance tax/self assessment/tax paid) for a financial year.

This facility is available to a taxpayer having a net banking account with any of the authorised banks. The list of authorised banks is available on the TIN website and form 26 AS can be viewed only if the PAN is mapped to the bank account. Taxpayers registered with the website of the income tax department for e-filing of their tax returns can also view form 26AS by clicking on “View Tax Credit Statement (From 26AS)” in the “My Account” section. The facility to view tax credit online should enable taxpayers to crosscheck that taxes deducted at source from their income/directly paid by him. or her are correctly recorded by the income tax department.

The author is ED (tax), KPMG

115 responses to “Check TDS credit status online”

  1. Kirit P. Parikh says:

    Bank of Baroda Maninagar west br.Ahmedabad had deducted TDs for Rs. 15,791/ o my Pan is not entered by bank. How can I get credit of my TDs? This is for last quarter of year 2015 on time deposits tan of bank isAHMB01909F and pan of bank is AAACB1534F pl. help

  2. Kirit P. Parikh says:

    B.O.B. maninagar west branch, Ahmedabad has deducted TDs on time deposit @20% for last quarter 2015 for Rs15,791 no pan has been enterd . how can I get credit? My pan no is AASPP9808Kpl. Guide TAN of bank is AHMB01909F and Pan of deduct or is AAACB1534F

  3. Pawan kumar says:

    Dear sir, i want know my tds credit balance of BOTPK4441K


    My pan no is AKIPK9200E. i have no received form 16a for A Y 2015-16. From traces i cannot view form 16a details as figures to small. I don’t have certificate number so cannot view properly. How to get details of form 16a

  5. deepak says:

    Dear sir plz send me information chek tds information

  6. SHAHID says:

    Before I reply may know all these afore said comments has been replied from your side otherwise my comment will be useless.

  7. venkateswaran g says:

    how to view my tds dedution in detailed manner.plz help me

  8. kirubahar says:

    my refund details

  9. stella says:

    sir,plz suggest me how can i check my TDS status my pan no-FAIPS8609L


    i wants to know my deposited tds dtails =MOHAMED RAFIULLA (AVMPM6578Q)

  11. Neha synthetics says:

    how to know status of tds deducted by parties of my firm for the year ended 2013-14

  12. DIWAKAR KUMAR says:

    Dear sir/madam, I want cheak tds 2014-15.plz help me sir/maidam.My pan -CROPK4079C.D.O.B-10/06/1990.FATHER’s NAME-UMA SHANKAR DIXIT.

  13. priyanka ansofiya says:

    sir, my name is priyanka I worked in firm from 01-02-2014 to 30-09-2014. I want to know the status and amount of my deducted TDs and how could I withdraw the amount, my pan no. is AVMPA1077G

  14. priyanka ansofiya says:

    hi sir,
    my name is priyanka I worked in a firm from 01-02-2014 to 30-09-14 I want to know my deducted TDs status, amount and how could I withdraw the amount. my pan no. is AVMPA1077G

  15. narendar sharma says:

    we want tds deteils from pan no EGRPS4898P to EMAIL

  16. RANU SAHA GHOSH says:

    Sir/Madam,I submitted my TDS by e-filling last 6 months ago,but till now it’s not credited in my A/C,My PAN NO-BENPG6902H & my DOB-14/07/1990,my humble request to you please send me the status to my mail,please please do something as early as possible.

  17. k m gupta says:

    My PAN is ACNPG4848F PLEASE SEND ME THE TDS DETAILS FOR THE YEAR 2014-15 THROUGH MAIL 09414232098 & 09414361287

  18. A PRABHU says:

    Dear sir/Madam I file my tds claim more than 4 month’s how to know check tds status

  19. ATHAR says:

    plz suggest me how can i check my TDS status..My PAN number is BJWPG4606G

  20. deepak sharma says:

    Sir I m deepak sharma from amritsae.my pan no.BCXPP3069A.SIR I fill my itr in march 2014.but my tds is not coming.by the govt rule if thr tds refund nothing comes in the period pf 3 months.before 3 month govt pay d penality.pls check my tds status n gives the syatus this year tds ….this is my contact no . 9803421260; 9779618107. ..

  21. deepak sharma says:

    Sir I m deepak sharma from amritsae.my pan no.BCXPP3069A.SIR I fill my itr in march 2014.but my tds is not coming.by the govt rule if thr tds refund nothing comes in the period pf 3 months.before 3 month govt pay d penality.pls check my tds status n gives the syatus this year tds ….

  22. selvam says:

    Dear Sir / Mam,

    Please let me know how i will get my TDS refund.how can check my tds bal..

  23. raju pawar says:

    sir send me process how to check pan tds

  24. milind wani says:

    i want to konw tds amount which is credited my pan AAYPW0167A


    I am a retired person of age 61 years. I get pension. The TDS is deducted from my pension @ of 10% and form 16 about TDS is given. I have FD’s in bank. The bank deducts the TDS @ of 10%. But when the pension income as well as interest income is added the tax liability goes upto 20%. Now my question to you is how to deposite the balance tax and when to deposite.

  26. Raj Sen says:

    dear sir
    mujhe janana chahta hoon ki mere pan account me kitna amount hai kripya mere mail id per bhejne ki kripa kare.
    mera pan id hai-ARWPR4214L

    thank you_

  27. s s somashekar says:

    Sir I was applied for refund but ihave not recived till now iam in problem please do needfull thank u my pan number awops3392k

  28. ch.Palleswararao says:

    Dear Sir,
    This is ch.Palleswararao my pan card no is AORPC5406R SINCE 2010-11 ,2011-12, 2012-13 these three financial years i have got SALARY COMMISSION cutting TDS FORM16A from my company I am also applied TDS through agent but did not got TDS refund amount since today please solve my problem this reason i have lose more than 100000 rupees TDS refund amount. please tell me how to get my TDS refund amount.

    yours faithfully.
    [email protected]

  29. Md Afzal Ahmed says:

    Dear sir,
    My PAN no is BEZPM8702H,past from 3 years my taxes were getting deducted from my salary in my company .can i know how much amount is being deposited into my above said account no as i got only one form 16A from the company.
    And can u please guide me if i can claim my returns.
    Kindly help.

    Md Afzal Ahmed

  30. Kaushlya devi says:

    Sir my name is kaushlya devi.mera pan no ANPPD7104E hai..maine july me apna income tex jma ka di thi..mera tds kitna kat gaya hai.aur reetrun kab tak aayega….

  31. ajit kumar srivastava says:

    dear sir plz mera tds kitna hai.my pan no.is -EEISP5649R

  32. GPGUPTA says:


  33. UDAY KUMAR says:

    I want TDS credit details against PAN AMYPK4839M for assesment yrar 2012-2013 through my mail

  34. Prem says:

    I have not received hard / soft copies of TDS certificate. However, I can see TDS deducted under form 26A. How to know unique TDS certificate number for ITR for FY 2012-13. Is it mandatory for this year.

  35. renubala swain says:

    My pan no- BYEPS3442K and my assessment year is 2011-2012. i had TDS return file on 31.07.2011. what is the status of refund of my TDS return amount. i had call so many time on your toll free no but no answer. please return my TDS amount.


  36. mohd yusuf says:

    i wants to knows my deposited TDS details (aappu3596e)

  37. Jitendra Kumar Sahoo says:

    What is the procedure to check my overall PAN statement of the previous years.
    My pan no. is

  38. surendra singh says:

    Sir i want to know my tds from my pan number, my pan number is AOSPK4776P. You can contact on my number 9760330099. Please try to give imformation as soon as possible

  39. Anukul Prasad says:

    Dear Sir…………
    i want to know deposite TDS amount on my PAN CARD NO. BDYPP4748J

  40. R.D vishwakarma says:

    What is the procedure to check my overall PAN statement of the previous years.
    My pan no. is

  41. R.D vishwakarma says:

    What is the procedure to check my overall pan statement of the previous 04 years

    My pan no. is AFTPV8931M

  42. Dr.B.SELVARAJ says:

    please answer my question of getting back my amount withheld at udumalpet sub treasury and not paying to the IT dept.

  43. Anukul Prasad says:

    Dear Sir……
    i want to know my TDS amount to f.y 2012-2013
    my PAN No. is BDYPP4748J

  44. Anukul Prasad says:

    Dear Sir…………
    please send me my TDS amount of f.y 2012-2013…….
    my PAN No. is BDYPP4748J

  45. dipti mayee sarangi says:

    how much TDS deducted from in the f. y. 2010-11, 2011-12 and 1012-13.
    my PAN is CKLPS0230H

  46. dipti mayee sarangi says:

    how much TDS deducted in the financial year 2011-12 and 2010-11

  47. B M Madesh says:

    Dear Sir,

    Till now i have received my TDS refund for the financial year 2011 – 2012.
    My PAN No is AYVPM8258K.

    Please release a TDS refund amount at the earliest please.

    Thanks and regards,

    +91 9940081858

  48. Dr.B.SELVARAJ says:

    In 2010-2011 financial year I submitted a bill for my arrears in the sub treasury at Udumalpet in Tirupur district.Being a self drawing officer I have to prepare the bill.While doing so ,as per the instruction of the A.G, I claimed the amount minus the tax to be deducted at source form that amount claimed. Also the sub-Treasury officer issued the Form-16 and I have filed my return to the income tax dept. on time. The income tax Dept sent a notice to me sayinf that the amount deducted at the treasury was not credited in my PAN account and so I paid the tax amount with interest.Now I do not know how to get the amount with held by the treasury.No body gives me the correct way to get back the excess amount paid/with held .Please advice me what to do.


    Respected sir/medam
    When i will get my refund of 2010-11 my PAN IS ANVPP8042P

  50. girish chandrani says:

    dear sir/medam
    pls chekc how much tds cradit in my pan card of assesment yesar of 2012-13.
    pls send mail.

  51. bhupendra says:

    mera 2011-12 ka tds kitna kata he dekhna tha. thnx

  52. Inderjeet Chouhan says:


    Pls E-mail me the TDS Statement for 2013-14.

    My Name: Inderjeet Chouhan
    D.O.B. : 04.09.1978
    PAN : AHPPC8059B


  53. Subhash Garg says:

    i have not received my tds for the fin.year 2011-12
    my pan no. is AOBPG3987R
    my mobile no. is 9928351295

  54. Gobinda Sing says:

    when i will get my tds refund assesment year 2011-2012.
    plz inform me in my e-mail.pan no- AZVPS7931G

  55. T C J PILLAI says:


  56. T C J PILLAI says:

    My PAN is ANAPP6733C and wants to know my TDS credits for the year11-12 please send e mail

  57. Keshab Chandra Das says:

    I want TDS credit details against PAN AGSPD8408P for assesment yrar 2011-12 through my mail ID.

  58. ravi says:

    i wants to know my deposited tds dtails pan no:asrpm7060m

  59. MANOJ KUMAR says:

    pls send me by email,my TDS status.assessment year-2011-2012:2012-2013
    PAN NO. – BXUPK1612A
    D.O.B. – 04/02/1978
    SBI A/C NO. 31668259841

  60. sonalika dubey says:

    pls send me by email,my TDS status.assessment year-2012-2013;2013-2014

  61. sonalika dubey says:

    Iwant to know my TDS status of assesment year 2012-13.Name-Sonalika Dubey .DOB-30/14/1985.my PAN NO-AKHPD3050C.

  62. sanjay bansal says:

    information of T D S amount deducton PAN NO: AIYPB8100A ASSESMENT YEAR 2012-2013, MY MB. NO 9417651555.

  63. GAURAV SAXENA says:

    information of T D S amount deducton pan CZMPS0699J

  64. Venukumar D says:

    Hi sir/madam
    When I will get my tds amount. My pan no DPBPS3144Q and further details call me 9552422949

  65. sanjay garg says:

    please confirm how much tds deposit in my pan no. AAVPG2248K IN ASSESSMENT YEAR 2013-2014

  66. mayur says:

    Pls tell me sir how much

  67. mohammed jaffar says:


    Plz inform me when my TDS amount going to refund for the year 2011-2012 my pan card is BEVPM4340H

  68. rajneesh shiva says:

    my pan number is cdvps6158m plz mail my due tax details…

  69. Aparna Roy Choudhury says:

    I want to know total tds refund amount.



  70. ravikumar h. nimbark says:

    dear siri want to know my cridet tds amount
    my.pan no.ALXPN1137B

  71. ajay kr mishra says:


    whose website i check my tds detail, & when return my amount….


    Dear Sir \ Madam

    tds status is needed pl do help PAN-AUCPK5875F.


  73. sangeethatravels( K.Nagarajan) says:

    Dear Sir/Madam,

    This is sangeetha travels (proprietor)of K.Nagarajan

    Let me know, please give the reply when will i get my TDS amount returns back

    Our assessment year 2011-12 any future deatail please call 9600085327 or


    PAN NO :ACFPN2766H


  74. Yogendra Pal Singh says:

    Dear sir,

    pls let me know when i will get my refund of AY 2009-10

    Thanks n regards

  75. sanjay bansal says:

    Dear Sir/Madam, I SANJAY BANSAL know about my TDS assessment year 2009-2010 and 2010-2011, my PAN No – is AIYPB8100A…. Please send me mail about my TDS & FULL DETAILS please call me if further need. 9417651555.

  76. Y.Santhosh Reddy says:

    Hi Sir/Madam

    Let me know, please give the reply when will i get my TDS returns back

    PAN NO : ACHPY2046F

  77. RAMKUMAR VM says:

    Dear Sir/Madam, I wanna know about my TDS assesstment year 2010-2011 and 2011-2012, my PAN No – is AYLPR1940F…. Please send me mail about my TDS.please call me if furhter need.. 9980594186

  78. Mitul Patel says:

    my PAN NO:-BKHPP1331H so i want to know my diposited TDS detail send my ID

  79. FUZAIL AHMAD says:

    Dear Sir/Madam, I wanna know about my TDS assesstment year 2011-2012, my PAN No – is DIHPS5381C…. Please send me mail about my TDS.

  80. Darshan says:

    In my 26AS form, income of Rs. 72000/- and TDS of Rs. 7200/- is shown (tan OF COMPANY IS ALSO GIVEN). I have never received this payment and so, am totally ignorant about this. What should I do????


    This is my status pleStatus of your tax refund

    Permanent Account Number (PAN) CTBPS6667K
    Assessment Year 2011-2012

    Mode of Payment Reference Number Status Date* Speed Post Ref. no
    Refund cheque CMPQ2380496 Expired Cheque – Refund voucher cancelled. The refund voucher was not deposited for encashment within 90 days from the date of issue. Contact your assessing officer for fresh release of refund. Feb 28, 2012 EQ824306446IN

    * The date corresponds to the status.ase check and inform me can i apply one’s again or mail me
    Please help me can i apply one’s again that time i gone my home so i am not received my check after that i contact 2 time but they are not responce me . please mail me other wise contact me my mobile no-07411474125

  82. Ravi Kumar Yadav says:

    I want To Know When i will gey my last two years TDS amount back

  83. vinay aggarwal says:

    please send us how to view 26as statements on our’s pancard

  84. E.RAVINDER says:

    pls suggest me once a pan duducted tds amt wrongly deposited . it will be change to correct pan tds in nsdl

  85. mihir says:

    i would like to know about total monthly tds deducted by each party to me. so kindly give me the easiest way to know monthly.

  86. Inderjeet says:

    I want to know total deduction tax 2011

  87. patelhemlata b says:

    my pan no.atwpp2428g tds credit cheq

  88. patelbhargavgovindbhai says:

    my pan no bcgpp1160d so please my deduct tds amount

  89. jaipal saini says:

    tds chek

  90. Ashok Prusty says:

    Dear sir/madam,  I want cheak tds ay-2012-2013. Please  mail me. My pan no- avopp5247p

  91. virendra says:

    i have not recived my tds certificate form. 
    Can i Claim my Tds Amount Because I fill My income tax Return.

  92. TDS STATEMENT FOR YEAR 2012-13 says:

    tds status is needed pl do help PAN-AHJPS6874L

  93. tayappa M D says:

    information of T D Samount deducton pan ABMPT5480E

  94. sukla panda says:

    i wants to know my deposited tds dtails =SUKLA PANDA (AQHPP2286J)

  95. ajitkumar says:

    i want to now check tds credit

  96. KASHINATH says:

    We have deducted and paid the TDS of our deductee and filled the returns successufully. Where as the deductee is saying he has not received /credited his PAN statement ( 26AS ) so Kindly let us know the procedure to rectify the errors and submit to the deductee.

    Waiting for your early reply

    Thanks & Regards

  97. Swathi Reddy says:

    Thanks for the information.Can i know how to know few Details Of Tax Deduction At Source.

Leave a Reply