All Deductors/Collectors are required to file quarterly TDS/TCS statements on or before the due dates prescribed by Income Tax Department (ITD) for the respective Forms (i.e. Form 24Q, 26Q, 27Q or 27EQ).
Due date for filing of quarterly Regular TDS/TCS Statement(s) for the 1st quarter of Financial Year 2015-16 is as mentioned below.
|Period||Due Date for Government Deductors/Collectors||Due Date for Other Deductors/Collectors|
|Quarter 1 of FY 2015-16 (April to June)||31st July 2015||15th July 2015|
You are requested to take due diligence with respect to preparation and filing of TDS/TCS Statement(s) and make a note of following points:
1. For preparation of e-TDS/TCS Regular & Correction Statement(s), Deductors/Collectors may use NSDL e-Gov Return Preparation Utility (RPU) which is freely downloadable from https://www.tin-nsdl.com/etds-etcs/eTDS-download-regular.php
2. In case you are not using NSDL e-Gov RPU for preparing your quarterly TDS/TCS statement, then kindly validate the TDS/TCS statement with below mentioned versions ofFile Validation Utility (FVU) available at TIN website (URL: https://www.tin-nsdl.com/etds-etcs/eTDS-download-regular.php ) for download:
3. Before filing your regular TDS/TCS statement(s), kindly re-verify Form, TAN, Financial Year & Quarter mentioned in your statement(s) and ensure that no Regular Statement has been filed earlier for the Form, TAN, and Financial Year & Quarter mentioned in the TDS/TCS Statement.
4. To avoid last day rush, try to file your TDS/TCS statements on or before due date.
5. Filing of Regular TDS/TCS Statement(s) after the due date will lead to late filing fees u/s 234E of Income Tax Department (ITD).
6. Please mention the name and address of the Deductor/Collector as present in TAN allotment /TAN correction letter in the TDS/TCS statement. You can also check the same at www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in under know your TAN option.
7. Mention your correct e-mails ID and contact number for future correspondence.
8. Each e-TDS/TCS Statement (i.e. .fvu file) saved in a CD/Pen Drive has to be furnished along with a signed copy of the control chart (i.e. Form 27A generated through latest NSDL e-Gov FVU versions available on TIN website) to a NSDL e-Gov TIN Facilitation Centres (i.e. TIN-FCs) near to your location. You may search for TIN-FC near your location at https://www.tin-nsdl.com/tin-facilities.php
9. After filing of your TDS/TCS Statement(s), you may check the status of your TDS/TCS statement under Quarterly Statement Status option available on TIN website at https://onlineservices.tin.egov-nsdl.com/TIN/JSP/tds/linktoUnAuthorizedInput.jsp
10. Visit our website https://www.tin-nsdl.com for more detailed information or guidelines on preparation and filing of TDS/TCS Statement(s).
11. In case of any queries / feedback, you may revert to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact the TIN Call Centre at 020-2721 8080.
For and on behalf of Tax Information Network.
(Source- Email from TIN-NSDL)