Ledger Involved in GST Payment
1. Electronic Tax Liability Register- GST payable will be maintained in this register.
2. Electronic Credit Ledger- GST input available will be recorded in this ledger like-Purchase of goods & Services.
3. Electronic Cash Ledger- GST paid in Cash will be recorded in this ledger i.e. Liability- Input= Payable.
1. Electronic Tax Liability Register
Misc. Points Related to Payment
(1) A unique identification number shall be generated at the Common Portal for each debit or credit to the electronic cash or credit ledger, as the case may be.
(2) The unique identification number relating to discharge of any liability shall be indicated in the corresponding entry in the electronic liability register.
(3) A unique identification number shall be generated at the Common Portal for each credit in the electronic liability register for reasons other than those covered under sub-rule (2).
List of Forms Related to GST Payment