It has been decided that the draft offer documents in respect of issues of size upto Rs. 750 crores shall be filed with the concerned regional office of the Board under the jurisdiction of which the registered office of the issuer company falls.
Securities and Exchange Board of India
December 11, 2019
All Registered Merchant Bankers
1. Please refer to Circular No. CIR/CFD/DIL/5/2012 dated May 3, 2012 on the captioned subject.
2. In partial modification of the above referred circular, it has been decided that the draft offer documents in respect of issues of size upto Rs. 750 crores shall be filed with the concerned regional office of the Board under the jurisdiction of which the registered office of the issuer company falls. Merchant Bankers are accordingly advised to file the draft offer documents / offer documents with the concerned office of the Board, based on the estimated issue size as indicated below:
|Sr. No.||Region in which registered office of the issuer is located||Jurisdictions covered in this region||Name and address of the office of the Board where draft offer document/ offer document is required to be filed|
|Estimated issue size greater than 750 Crores|
|1.||All regions||All jurisdictions||SEBI Head Office, SEBI Bhavan, Plot No. C4-A, “G” Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051|
|Estimated issue size upto 750 crores|
|1.||Northern Region||Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Chandigarh, National Capital Territory of Delhi, Uttarakhand||SEBI Northern Regional Office, New Delhi|
|2.||Eastern Region||Assam, Bihar, Manipur, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Odisha, West Bengal, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Jharkhand, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Sikkim||SEBI Eastern Regional Office, Kolkata|
|3.||Southern Region||Andhra Pradesh, Telangana Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, Lakshadweep||SEBI Southern Regional Office, Chennai|
|4.||Western Region||Gujarat, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Goa and Daman and Diu||SEBI Western Regional Office, Ahmedabad|
|Maharashtra||SEBI Head Office, Mumbai|
3. The amendments made vide this circular shall come into effect for all draft offer documents for issues which are filed with SEBI on or after the date of issuance of this circular.
4. This circular is issued in exercise of powers conferred by Section 11 read with Section 11A of the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992
5. A copy of this circular is available on SEBI website at sebi.gov.in under the categories “Legal Framework / Circulars”.
Deputy General Manager