Filing Offer Documents under SEBI (Issue of Capital and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2009
circular no. CFD/DIL/5/2012, dated 3-5-2012
1. Please refer to circular No. CFD/DIL/9/2010, dated October 13, 2010 on the captioned subject.
2. In partial modification of the above referred circular, it has been decided that the draft offer documents in respect of issues of size up to Rs. 500 crores shall be filed with the concerned regional office of the Board under the jurisdiction of which the registered office of the issuer company falls. Merchant Bankers are accordingly advised to file the draft offer documents/offer documents with the concerned office of the Board, based on the estimated issue size as indicated below:-
|Sl.No.||Region in which registered office of the issuer falls||Jurisdictions covered in this region||Name and address of the office of the Board where draft offer document/offer document is required to be filed|
|Estimated issue size of up to Rs. 500 crore|
|i.||Northern Region||Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Uttarakhand||SEBI Northern Regional Office, 5th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building, 16 Sansad Marg, New Delhi – 110 001|
|ii.||Eastern Region||Assam, Bihar, Manipur, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Orissa, West Bengal, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Jharkhand||SEBI Eastern Regional Office, 3rd Floor, L & T Chambers, 16 Camac Street, Kolkata – 700 017|
|iii.||Southern Region||Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Puducherry||SEBI Southern Regional Office, D’Monte Building, 3rd Floor, No. 32, D’Monte Colony, TTK Road, Alwarpet, Chennai – 600 018|
|iv.||Western Region||Gujarat, Rajasthan||SEBI Western Regional Office, Unit No: 002, Ground Floor, SAKAR I, Near Gandhigram Railway Station, Opposite Nehru Bridge, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad – 380 009|
|Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Goa, Daman, Diu, Chhattisgarh||SEBI Head Office, SEBI Bhavan, Plot No. C4-A, “G” Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400 051|
|Estimated issue size greater than Rs. 500 crore|
|v.||All regions||All jurisdictions||SEBI Bhavan, Plot No. C4-A, “G” Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400 051|
3. Merchant Bankers are further advised to file three copies of the draft offer documents/one copy of the offer documents with the office indicated above.
4. The amendments made vide this circular shall come into effect for all draft offer documents for issues which are filed with SEBI on or after May 14, 2012.
5. The above are specified in exercise of the powers conferred under section 11 read with section 11A of the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992. This circular is available on SEBI website at www.sebi.gov.in under the categories “Legal Framework” and “Issues and Listing”.
Do you think #GST Council should provide option to Revise Form GSTR-3B?— Tax Guru (@taxguru_in) November 13, 2017
Please Comment, Like, Vote and Retweet the Poll.