OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (NS-I, III & V),)
APPRAISING MAIN (IMPORT),
JAWAHAR LAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE, NHAVA- SHEVA, TAL-URAN,
(e-mail:[email protected]; Telephone No.022-27244979)
F. No. S/22-Gen-04/17-18 AM(I) Dated: 17.10.2017
PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 133/2017
Sub: Refund SMS Seva for refund claims filed at JNCH, Nhava Sheva.
Attention of the Importers, Exporters and all other stakeholders is invited to the Public Notice No. 109/2017 dated 21.08.2017 and 34/2017 dated 16.03.2017 issued by JNCH with regard to automation of Refund claims i.e. Digitization of Refund claims at JNCH, Nhava Sheva. As a part of transparency and ‘Ease of doing business‘, JNCH, Nhava Sheva has launched Refund SMS Seva (for CRC and SAD) where the claimant will be intimated through SMS at every stage of refund processing.
2. In order to make use of this facility, it is essential that refund claim should also include the mobile number and email id of the claimant/ authorized person so that they will be intimated the status of their refund claim. Hence, it is requested that mobile number and functional email id should be submitted along with refund claims.
3. Difficulties, if any, may be brought to the notice of Dy./ Asst. Commissioner of Customs, in-charge of SAD Section, JNCH through email/phone (email [email protected], phone number 02227244838).
Commissioner of Customs (NS-III)
1. The Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II, for information.
2. The Commissioner of Customs, NS-G/NS-I/NS-II/NS-IV/NS-V, JNCH
3. All Additional / Joint Commissioner of Customs, JNCH
4. Deputy / Assistant Commissioner of Customs CRC/SAD, JNCH
5. The BCBA / Other Trade Associations.
6. The DC, EDI for uploading on JNCH website.