Email: [email protected]
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR OF COMPANIES,
HYDERABAD FOR ANDHRA PRADESH AND TELANGANA
2P4° FLOOR, CORPORATE BHAVAN, GSI POST. NEAR INDU ARANYA,
THATTE ANNARAM, HYDERABAD, TELANGANA-500068
Procedure for insertion of New Director Name from back end as per internal circular dated: 06/10/2017 of MCA
Request letter signed by the Promoters/shareholders of the company explaining the facts and requesting for insertion of at least one director through back end of the MCA portal with the following attachments.
1. Appointment of the new directors under section 167(3) of the Companies Act, 2013 by the promoters/shareholders.
2. Physical F-Form DIR-12 manually signed for appointment of new Director along with requisite fees and additional fees as applicable paid through a miscellaneous challan (Under Individual category) along with following documents.
a. DIR-2 Consent letter of Director
b. Address and ID Proof of appointee Director
c. MBP-1 Notice of interest by the Directors
d. DIR-8 Intimation of director arc per Section 164(2) Rule 4 of Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) Rules 2014.
3. Proof of shareholding of the Promoters/Shareholders (Who appoints the new director) like share certificates or Register of Members along with certification by professional with membership number etc.,
4. Copy of the resolution for appointment of the new directors along with copy of notice and explanatory statement.
5. Along with Hard Copies — submit all the documents in soft copy preferably in Pen Drive
Note: This circular applicable only for active companies where all directors are disqualified Under Section 164(2)(a).
REGISTRAR OF COMPANIES,
FOR ANDHRA PRADESH AND TELANGANA