Securities and Exchange Board of India
Circular No. SEBI/HO/IMD/FPI&C/CIR/P/2022/84 | Dated: June 21, 2022
1. All Foreign Portfolio Investors (“FPIs”) through their Designated Depository Participants (“DDPs”)
2. Designated Depository Participants (“DDPs”)/Custodians
Dear Sir / Madam,
Sub: Modification in the Operational Guidelines for Foreign Portfolio Investors, Designated Depository Participants and Eligible Foreign Investors – Bank account details to which the payment is to be done electronically
1. ‘Annexure D’ of the ‘Operational Guidelines for Foreign Portfolio Investors, Designated Depository Participants and Eligible Foreign Investors’, issued vide SEBI Circular No. IMD/FPI&C/CIR/P/2019/124 dated November 05, 2019 (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Operational Guidelines’), inter-alia, specifies Bank account details for remittance of various payment of various SEBI fees in US $.
2. In order to facilitate faster confirmation of remittances by the intermediaries, necessary arrangement has been made for foreign inward remittances in the following account:
|Name of the Bank Account||Securities and Exchange Board of India|
|Name of Bank, Branch||ICICI Bank Ltd.,
Bandra Kurla Complex,
|Bank Account No.||055501001994|
|MICR Code No.||400229029|
|Swift Code No.||ICICINBBNRI|
3. All other provisions of the Operational Guidelines shall remain unchanged. The provisions of this circular shall be applicable with effect from June 24, 2022.
4. This circular is issued in exercise of powers conferred under Section 11 (1) of the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992.
5. A copy of this circular is available at the web page “Circulars” on our website sebi.gov.in.
Deputy General Manager
Tel No.: 022-26449548
Email id: [email protected]