In today’s day and age, there is a wide range of investment plans available in the market in order to cater the different financial needs of the individuals. If we talk about a lucrative option of investments, then ULIP plans have emerged as a great option of investment in the past few years. With the combined benefit of investment and insurance ULIP plans not only provides an opportunity to maximize wealth but also offers life protection to the family of the insured.
With the growing popularity of ULIP, there is an array of ULIP plans available in the market. Let’s take a look at the 5 best ULIP plans to invest in 2018.
1. HDFC Life Click2 Invest-
HDFC Life Click2 Invest is a unit-linked insurance plan which provides the combined benefit of wealth creation along with the benefit of life protection. This plan comes with 8 ULIP funds option to invest in. Let’s take a look at some of the benefits offered by HDFC Life Click 2 Invest.
- The plan provides the flexibility to choose the policy tenure ranging from 5-20 years.
- In the event of the demise of the insured the beneficiary of the policy receives highest of the sum assured amount or fund value or 105% of the premium paid.
- If the insured survives the entire tenure of the policy then he/she will receive the maturity benefit as the fund value.
- The policy provides tax benefit under section 10(10D) and 80 C of Income Tax Act 1961.
- The plan offers three options of premium payment i.e. single, regular and limited pay.
2. Bajaj Allianz Future Gain-
This is a unit linked insurance plan which aims to provide life protection to the family of the insured along with the benefit of wealth maximization by investing in market-linked products like equity, debt, stocks, etc. Let’s take a look at some of the benefits offered by Bajaj Allianz Future Gain.
- The plan offers 7 ULIP funds option to invest in.
- The policy provides the option to choose from two portfolio strategies for investment.
- The plan provides the option of 5 riders benefits to choose from.
- The plan offers flexible options like switching, partial withdrawal and premium redirection.
- In the event of the death of the policyholder the nominee of the policy will receive higher of sum assured or fund value or 105% of the total premium paid.
- The policy offers tax benefit under section 10(10D) and 80C of Income Tax Act 1961.
3. SBI Life Wealth Assure-
This is a single premium ULIP plan which provides a guaranteed return on investment based on the market performance along with the benefit of life protection. Thus, the insured just need to pay the premium once and can avail the policy coverage throughout the tenure of the policy. Let’s take a look at some of the benefits offered by SBI Life Wealth Assure.
- On the maturity of the policy, the insured receives the fund value amount as maturity benefit.
- The policy provides the option of 2 ULIP funds to invest in.
- In case of unfortunate demise of the policyholder, the beneficiary of the policy will receive the death benefit as highest of fund value or sum assured or 105% of the total premium paid.
- The policy offers tax benefit under section 80C and 10(10D) of Income Tax Act 1961.
- The policy additional rider benefit as accidental death benefit rider.
4. ICICI Prudential Smart Life Plan-
This is a unit-linked insurance plan which is specifically designed to provide financial security to the children. The plan comes with inbuilt premium waiver rider benefit. Let’s take a look at some of the benefits offered by ICICI Prudential Smart Life Plan.
- The plan offers 8 ULIP funds option to invest in.
- The plan offers both single and regular premium payment option.
- The policyholder can receive the maturity benefits as installments through the option of settlement over the 5 years of the period.
- In case of demise of the insured death benefit is paid as higher of sum assured amount which includes 105% of the total premium paid or top-up sum assured.
- The insured can avail tax benefit under section 80C and 10(10D) of Income Tax Act 1961.
5. Aegon Life i Maximize Secure Plan-
This is a unit linked insurance plan which comes with zero premium allocation charges. The plan provides the combined benefit of investment cum insurance to the policyholder. Some of the benefits offered by Aegon Life iMaximize Secure Plan is:
- The plan provides regular and limited premium payment options.
- The plan comes with zero premium allocation charges.
- The policy provides the option of 3 ULIP funds to invest in.
- Tax benefit can be availed under section 80C and 10(10D) of Income Tax Act 1961.
- In the maturity of the policy, the maturity benefit is paid as total fund value to the policyholder.
So, these are some of the best ULIP plans that one can consider to invest in the year 2018. These plans not only provide insurance coverage to the policyholder but it also offers market linked returns so that one can create corpus in order to achieve their long-term financial goals of life.
IS L.T.C.G IS APPLICABLE ON ULIP PLAN FOR 20 YEARS.
Never ever buy any ULIP plan at all.
I highly recommend you to either buy Term Plan and Invest in Mutual Fund or you may choose other Traditional Life Insurance Policy.
ULIPS are useless…Below is note from value researchonline
As a general rule, any earning person should be insured for at least ten years’ income. However, life cover in ULIPs, almost universally, is exactly ten times the annual premium. Therefore, to get life cover equal to ten times your annual income, you will have to pay ALL your income as premium. The maths is unshakeable.