( TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE OF INDIA EXTRAORDINARY PART-I SECTION –1 )
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY
DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE
PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 61( RE-05)/ 2004-2009
NEW DELHI ; DATED 13 OCTOBER , 2005
S.O.(E)- In exercise of powers conferred under Paragraph 2.4 of the Foreign Trade Policy, 2004-09 and Paragraph 1.1 of the Handbook of Procedures (Vol.I) , the Director General of Foreign Trade hereby makes the following amendments and additions in the Handbook of Procedures (Vol.I).
2. The fourth sub-para under paragraph 2.50 of the Handbook of Procedures (Vol.I).stands amended to read as follows:-
“DGFT may also issue , on application , Free Sale and Commerce Certificate for export of items not covered under Drugs & Cosmetics Act, 1940, which have usage in hospitals, nursing homes and clinics, etc. for medical and surgical purposes and are not prohibited for export. The validity of such certificate shall be two years from the date of issue unless otherwise specified.”
3. The application format for grant of Free Sale and Commerce Certificate is given in Appendix 39 to Aayat Niryat Form as annexed herewith .
4. This issues in Public interest.
DIRECTOR GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE
AND EX-OFFICIO ADDITIONAL SECRETARY TO THE GOVT. OF INDIA
(Issued from File No. 01/91/171/ 38 /AM06/PC.III)
File No. 01/91/171/38/AM06/PC.III
Copy by order etc., to all concerned
DEPUTY DIRECTOR GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE
APPLICATION FOR FREE SALE & COMMERCE CERTIFICATE
1. Name of the firm / Company
2. Address of Registered Office
(i) Tel No
(ii) Fax No
(iii) e.mail ID
3. Importer Exporter Code No
(i) Code No.
(ii) Name & Address of issuing authority
4. Registration –cum-Membership Certificate ( RCMC ) details
(i) Name of the Council
(ii) Registration No and date
5. Brief Description of exports
(i) Details of foreign buyer with complete address, e.mail ID etc.
(ii) Export Order No. & Date
(iii) Brief description of items to be exported under the certificate
6. Whether the items of export fall under the Drugs & Cosmetics Act. 1940 . If so, indicate the same.
7. Details of items for which Free Sale & Commerce Certificate is sought to be obtained (Annexure A to be attached duly self-certified)
Name & Designation of the Authorised Signatory
Seal of the Company
1. This form with Annexure ‘A’ may be submitted without other parts of the Aayat Niryat Form.
2. Self Certified Copy of export order to be attached with the application.
3.For items falling under the Drug & Cosmetics Act,1940, application for issue of Free Sale & Commerce Certificate may be made to the Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-110011.
|Sr No.||Name of the equipment / item|
Do you think CBDT should extend Tax Audit Report and relevant ITR Due Date? Please Comment, Vote, Retweet and Like.— Tax Guru (@taxguru_in) September 18, 2018