Securities and Exchange Board of India
September 01, 2020
All Mutual Funds/ Asset Management Companies (AMCs)/
Trustee Companies/ Boards of Trustees of Mutual Funds
Association of Mutual Funds in India (AMFI)
Sub: Review of debt and money market securities transactions disclosure
1. SEBI vide circular no. Cir/IMD/DF/6/2012 dated February 28, 2012 prescribed format to disclose all details of debt and money market securities transacted (including inter scheme transfers) in its schemes portfolio on daily basis with a time lag of 30 days.
2. In order to further enhance transparency, it is now decided that the details of debt and money market securities transacted (including inter scheme transfers) in its schemes portfolio shall be disclosed on daily basis with a time lag of 15 days in a revised format as prescribed in Annexure A.
3. The above disclosure shall be in a comparable, downloadable (spreadsheet) and machine readable format.
4. This circular shall come in to effect from October 01, 2020.
5. This circular is issued in exercise of powers conferred under Section 11 (1) of the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992, read with the provisions of Regulation 77 of SEBI (Mutual Funds) Regulations, 1996, to protect the interests of investors in securities and to promote the development of, and to regulate the securities market.
Deputy General Manager
Email: [email protected]