SCORES is an online platform designed to help investors to lodge their complaints,pertaining to securities market, online with SEBI against listed companies and SEBI registered intermediaries. All complaints received by SEBI against listed companies and SEBI registered intermediaries are dealt through SCORES.
All About SCORES
All about SCORES
Matters not consider Complaints
- Complaint not pertaining to investment in securities market
- Anonymous Complaints (except whistleblower complaints)
- Incomplete or un-specific complaints
- Allegations without supporting documents
- Suggestions or seeking guidance/explanation
- Non-listing of shares of private offer
- Matter involving fake/forged documents
- Complaints about any unregistered/ un-regulated activity, ETC.
Companies not Covered under Scores
Time Period for Filing Complains on SCORES
How Complaint File on SCORES Platform
- It has been made mandatory to register on SCORES for lodging a complaint.
- To become a registered user of SCORES, investors may click on “Register here” under “Investor Corner” appearing on the homepage of SCORES portal.
- Investors will have to fill in Registration form. Fields like Name, Address, E-mail Address, PAN and Mobile Number are mandatory fields and are required to be filled up.
- The username and password of SCORES will be sent to the investor’s registered email id. If an investor is already a registered user, they can login by entering their username and password.
- After logging into SCORES, investors must click on “Complaint Registration” under “Investor Corner”.
- Investor should provide complaint details
- Investors must select the correct complaint category, entity name, and nature of complaint.
- Investors must provide complaint details in brief (up to 1000 characters).
- A PDF document (up to 2M B of size for each nature of complaint) can also be attached along with the complaint as supporting document.
- On successful submission of complaint, system generated unique registration number will be displayed on the screen which may be noted for future correspondence. A text message will also be sent to the investor informing them about registration of the complaint.