Section(s) Referred: 35 ,35(2A)
Statute: INCOME TAX
Date of Issue: 8/5/1983
It is hereby notified for general information that the following scientific research programme has been approved by the period specified below for the purpose of sub-section (2A) of section 35 of the Income-tax Act, 1961, read with rule 6(iv) of the Income-tax Rules, 1962, by the Secretary, Department of Science & Technology, New Delhi :—
1. Scientific research project : Development of Leaf Type Quartz Crystal for Electronic Watches/Clocks by Chemical Milling Techniques.
2. Name of the sponsorer : M/s. Hindustan Machine Tools Ltd., Bangalore.
3. Name of the implementing : Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. authority.
4. Date of commencement : 1-4-1983.
5. Proposed date of completion : 31-3-1985.
6. Estimated outlay : Rs. 8,90,600.
2. The Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, is approved under section 10(2)(xiii) of the I. T. Act, 1922, vide late Department of Finance, Notification No. 34, dated 23-11-1946.
[No. 5354/F. No. 203/47/83–ITA. III]