Section(s) Referred: 35 ,35(2A)
Statute: INCOME TAX
Date of Issue: 8/5/1983
It is hereby notified for general information that the following scientific research programme has been approved by the period specified below for the purpose of sub-section (2A) of section 35 of the Income-tax Act, 1961, read with rule 6 of the Income-tax Rules, 1962, by the Secretary, Department of Science & Technology, New Delhi, being the prescribed authority :—
1. Scientific research project : Purification and Characterisation of Gonadtropins from Indian Buffaloes.
2. Name of the sponsorer : M/s. Hindustan Lever Limited, Bombay.
3. Implementing Lab : University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad.
4. Date of commencement : 1-7-1983.
5. Date of completion : 30-6-1986.
6. Duration of the project : 3 years from the date of approval.
7. Estimated outlay : Rs. 1,86,600.
University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad is approved under section 35(1)(ii) of the I.T. Act, vide Ministry of Finance, Notification No. 4884 [F. No. 203/99/82–ITA–II] of 6th August, 1982, up to 29-5-1985.
This approval is valid up to 29-5-1985.
[No. 5355/F. No. 203/87/83–ITA. II]
Do you think #GST Council should provide option to Revise Form GSTR-3B?— Tax Guru (@taxguru_in) November 13, 2017
Please Comment, Like, Vote and Retweet the Poll.