1. Extension in due date for filing GSTR-4: – Composition taxpayers for FY 2020-21- The due date extended to 31st May 2021 from current 30th April 2021.
2. Waiver of late fees in GSTR-3B: – GSTR-3B for the month of March & April 2021 and January-March, 2021
3. Extension in due date for filing GSTR-1/IFF: – For the month of April 2021- The due date extended
4. Extension in due date for furnishing the declaration in ITC-04: – in respect of goods dispatched to a job worker or received from a job worker for Jan-Mar’21 quarter- The due date extended to 31st May 2021.
5. Relaxation in restriction of Input Tax Credit under rule 36(4): – Rule-36(4) Restriction of 5% shall apply cumulatively for the period April to May, 2021.
6. Reduction in Interest Rate: – delayed GST payment for Regular/Composition Taxpayers for the month of March & April 2021 and quarter of March 2021 (Composition)