Government of Jammu and Kashmir
Civil Secretariat Srinagar.
Srinagar, the 8th July, 2017
SRO 281.– In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (2) of section 1 of the Jammu and Kashmir Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017, the Government hereby appoint 8th day of July as the date from which the said Act shall come into force.
By order of the Government of Jammu and Kashmir.
(Navin K. Choudhary), IAS
Commissioner/Secretary to Government,
No: ET/Estt/1 19/2017
Dated: 08 – 07 – 2017.
Copy to the:-
1. Secretary, GST Council, New Delhi.
2. All Financial Commissioners.
3. Principal Resident Commissioner, J&K Government, New Delhi.
4. Principal Secretary to Hon’ble Governor.
5. All Principal Secretaries to Government.
6. Principal Secretary to Hon’ble Chief Minister.
7. All Commissioner/Secretaries to Government.
8. Divisional Commissioner, Jammu/Kashmir.
9. Excise Commissioner, J&K, Srinagar.
10. Commissioner, Commercial Taxes, J&K, Srinagar.
11. Additional Commissioner Commercial Taxes (Adm) Jammu/Kashmir.
12. Additional Commissioner Commercial Taxes Tax Planning, J&K.
13. Private Secretary to Hon’ble Minister for Finance.
14. Private Secretary to Hon’ble Minister of State for Finance.
15.President Kashmir Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Kashmir.
16. President Federation of Industry, Kashmir.
17. President Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Jammu.
18. President industries Association Bari Brahmana/Samba.
19. President Tax Bar Association, Jammu/Srinagar.
20. General Manager, Government Press Jammu/Kashmir.
21. Private Secretary to Commissioner/Secretary to Government, Finance Department.
22. Government order tile/Stock/Finance website.
(Dr. Aadil Fared)
Under Secretary to Government,
Do you think CBDT should extend Tax Audit Report and relevant ITR Due Date? Please Comment, Vote, Retweet and Like.— Tax Guru (@taxguru_in) September 18, 2018