Taxpayers guide for avoid rejection of invoices prepared using offline tool while trying to upload GSTR 2.
Avoid Rejection of Invoices Prepared Using Offline Tool While Trying To Upload GSTR 2
1. You may have used the offline tool available on the common portal to prepare and upload details of your invoices.
2. You may be experiencing rejection of your invoices while trying to upload GSTR 2 on the portal.
3. Main reason for rejection is that you may be using the excel template to prepare and upload the details of invoices which are already available in your GSTR 2A and are auto-populated your GSTR 2 from a submitted GSTR
4. Please note that the excel template provided has to be used only for adding missing invoice details, which have not been uploaded by the suppliers in his Form GSTR 1.
5. Auto-populated invoice details of GSTR 1 of supplier have to be downloaded from the portal and then one of the actions of Accept/Reject/Pending/Modifying has to be taken in the java offline tool by the receiver.
6. The JSON file should then generated in the offline tool and uploaded to the portal.