GOVERNMENT OF MAHARASHTRA
Department of Revenue and Forest, Disaster Management,
Relief and Rehabilitation, Mantralaya, Mumbai- 400 032
No: DMU/2020/CR. 92/DisM-1, Dated:23-October, 2020
Easing of Restrictions and Phase-wise opening of Lockdown. (MISSION BEGIN AGAIN)
1) The Epidemic Diseases Act, 1897.
2) The Disaster Management Act, 2005
3) Revenue and Forest. Disaster Management. Relief and Rehabilitation Department Order DMU-2020/C.R.92/DMU-I, dated 2″ May 2020, 3rd May 2020, 5th May 2020, 11th May 2020, 15th May 2020, 17th May 2020, 19th May 2020, 21st May 2020, 31 May 2020, 4th June 2020, 25th June 2020, 29th June 2020, 6th July 2020, 7th July 2020, 29th July 2020, 4th August 2020, 19th August 2020, 3151 August 2020, 30th September, 2020 and 14th October, 2020.
4) Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) Order No. 40-3/2020-PM-1(A) Dated 1st May 2020, 11th May 2020, 17th May 2020, 20th May 2020, 301h May 2020, 29th June 2020, 29th July 2020, 29th August 2020 and 30th September, 2020.
5) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, Guidelines dated 3rd August, 2020.
In continuation to the Order No.DMU-2020/C.R. 92/DMU- 1, dated 30th September, 2020 and 14th October, 2020 of the State Government and in exercise of the powers, conferred under the Disaster Management Act, 2005, the undersigned, in his capacity as Chairperson, State Executive Committee, hereby issues orders to amend and include the following in the revised guidelines Order dated 14th October, 2020, after careful consideration of planning of containment areas and availability of health infrastructure, for the strict implementation by the concerned authorities of all the departments in the State of Maharashtra:
In clause 4, after sub-clause (x) of the Annexure-II of the Order dated 14th October, 2020, following will be added:-
(xi) In the entire State, Gymnasiums outside the containment zones will be allowed to function from 25th October, 2020. The SOP for the same will be issued by the Public Health Department. The Public Health Department will take into consideration the SOP issued by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
Further all norms of social distancing and precaution to prevent Covid-19 as prescribed in above referred orders shall be followed.
BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF MAHARASHTRA
GOVERNMENT OF MAHARASHTRA
1. Principal Secretary to Hon’ble Governor of Maharashtra, Mumbai.
2. Hon’ble Chairman, Maharashtra Legislative Council.
3. Hon’ble Speaker, Maharashtra Legislative Assembly.
4. Additional Chief Secretary to Hon’ble Chief Minister, Government of Maharashtra.
5. Principal Secretary to Hon’ble Chief Minister, Government of Maharashtra,
6. Secretary to Hon’ble Deputy Chief Minister, Government of Maharashtra,
7. Private Secretary to Leader of Opposition, Legislative Council / Assembly,
8. Private Secretaries of All Hon’ble Minister/Minister of State, Mantralaya,
9. All Additional Chief Secretaries / Principal Secretaries / Secretaries of Government of Maharashtra.
10. Director General of Police, Maharashtra State, Mumbai,
11. Principal Secretary, Public Health Department, Mantralaya,
12. Secretary, Medical Education, Mantralaya,
13. All Divisional Commissioners in the State
14. All Commissioners of Police in the State
15. All Commissioners of Municipal Corporations in the State
16. All District Collectors
17. All Chief Executive Officers, Zilla Parishad
18. All District Superintendents of Police in the State