Rule 38A of Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014 as inserted vide Companies (Incorporation) Third Amendment Rules, 2019
Form: AGILE (INC-35)
Description of Form: Application for registration:
GSTIN – Goods and Service Tax Identification Number,
ESIC – Employees’ State Insurance Corporation,
EPFO – Employees’ Provident Fund Organization.
While Incorporating a Company through Spice form, application needs to be accompanied with linked e-form INC-35 (along with INC – 33 & INC – 34) the processing fees of the said form is Nil.
About e-form INC – 35:
1. Filling of form is mandatory but it is not mandatory to apply for GSTIN. One can select ‘No’ and file the form.
2. If you want to apply for GSTIN you need to select ‘YES’. Enter the State & District Details as mentioned in SPICe Form. Enter the State & District Jurisdiction (you can refer the below links for it).
3. You need to specify about the possession of premises i.e. owned, leased, rented, etc. and select the proof of principal place of Business i.e. property tax receipt, electricity bill, rent agreement, etc. and the same is to be attached to this form.
4. You can also opt for Composition scheme. Select the category of registered person.
5. Select the nature of business activity carried out on that premises.
Goods: Enter HSN, description will be auto populated.
Services: Enter SAC, description will be auto populated.
6. Director Details:
Minimum No.: As per the Act i.e.
1 – OPC,
2 – Private Company,
3 – Public Company,
5 – Producer Company.
Maximum No.: 5 (you cannot enter details of director above 5).
Details of Authorized Signatory: (same as above)
Digitally Signed by Authorized Signatory.