HEY Professional, I know you must be doing hard to serve best for your Business or Company, but wait! what about YOUR personal Growth?
Have you ever wondered that while you are struggling so much for adding value to your Company or to your Business, what are you doing to add value to your life at an individual level? While everyone is so Busy with this New Financial Year 2021-22 beginning and FY 2020-21 coming to an end, we had literally forgot about our Personal Growth.
So this post is a reality-check for you!
Below is the list of Top 5 Books, which not only I but famous Professionals, Entrepreneurs, and Freelancers suggest to read, not to mention these books will also add value to your life as well as to your Business, so let’s begin :
A perfect Book for professionals, since we professionals have to write emails daily, we have to co-ordinate with a lot of different authorities frequently or we have to take/give interviews, etc. As the name suggest, this book is all about tips, suggestions and ideas on how can one improve his communication skills, email etiquettes and many more. This book is the 8th Wonder since it contains so many secrets on how to deal with people and on literally how to influence people.
Trust me after reading this Book, you are going to do all of the co-ordination and meeting things smoothly because you now hold the “Secret of Communication”.
As we all are aware, habits plays such an important role to shape our identities. This Book might be a little boring but it will fascinate you that how a minute, little, baby steps can become remarkable in the long run. It’s all about those little efforts that shapes our future, for instance 1% better every day for one year will make us 37.78% times better in a year. This Book suggest a bulk of suggestions for improving our daily bad habits in a very innovative way. Some of them are “Habit tracking, “Habit stacking”, “The Habit Scorecard”, “Habit cheat sheet” and “Habit Contract, etc. This Book will open up ways for you to change your bad habits and incorporate good habits in a lively manner.
After reading this Book, you’ll become the master of controlling and tracking your Habits.
What if I tell you that whatever or wherever you are, you can achieve any of your dreams just by doing the 20% of your field correctly. Yes, you read it right, it is Possible! This is not bogus, it is based on proofs and research. This book is all about the secret of achieving more with less. For Instance, 80% of wealth of the World is with 20% of Individuals, 20% of clothes we wear 80% of the times, 80% of resources we get from 20% of the land, and many more.
We can use this technique in studies, business, health, relationships, in crux, in every aspect of our life. We just have to focus on that 20% of our field which will help us to climb the ladder of success and ignore the rest 80% or to focus less on the 80%.
To become a Master in a field, is what this Book is about and tell me honestly who does not want to become a Master in his field. Greene suggest that “boredom” is the biggest threat to Mastery. According to him, Mastery is a process in which there is a lot of ups as well as downs. There comes a saturation where we feel to give up, for instance in a stressful Job or due to failing in examinations, but this is the process of mastery. The curve of Mastery can never be upwards whole-time, it will become downwards or will be at saturate sometimes, but all we have to do is keep going.
After reading this book, the doors of mastery will open for you and you will finally lead towards Mastery.
Do you know we have two sides in brain, one is very quick, reactive and do little effort known as “System 1” /sub-conscious and the other is quite lazy, less reactive and do a lot of effort known as “System 2″/conscious. Now System 1 and System 2 is not different parts of the Brain but just a psychological term used to understand Brain more deeply. Daniel understands that our System 2 should not be lazy, else it would create hindrances in life. Most of the humans have a very lazy System 2 and hence they keep on complaining about their life.
To become one amongst the many, the first step would be to make our System 2 active most of the time. Daniel had also suggested some tips for the same in the Book. For Professionals, most of the work becomes routine after a period, hence the System 2 goes to sleep mode and System 1 takeover the activities, this might be dangerous. Hence, this book is a must to read for Professionals.
So, here we come to an end. I would highly recommend you all to read all of the above 5 Books to enhance your personal and Business Structure.
If you have already read any of the above-mentioned Books, feel free to share your reviews in comment section.
Would love to know your Book recommendations, if any 🙂