• Apr
  • 07
  • 2009

Download ITR 1, ITR 2, ITR 3, ITR 4, ITR 5, ITR 6, ITR 7, ITR 8 & ITR V in Excel for A.Y. 2009-10

Article ID 4780 | Posted In Income Tax | , | 140 Comments » Print Friendly and PDF

Download all the ITRs in excel, word and Pdf Format for A.Y. 2011-12 / Financial Year 2010-11

Download Saral – II (ITR-1), ITR 2, ITR 3, ITR 4, ITR 5, ITR 6, ITR 7, ITR 8, and ITR V in Excel ,Word and PDF Format for A.Y. 2010-11/ F.Y. 2009-10

The CBDT has notified new Income Tax Forms for F.Y. 2008-09 & A.Y. 2009-10 vide notification No. 32/2009 ( Income Tax 9th Amendments) Rules, 2009. I am uploading here ITR 1, Form ITR 2, Form ITR 3, From ITR 4, Form ITR 5, Form ITR 6, Form ITR 7, Form ITR 8, and ITR V in Excel & PDF Format for your benefit.

Please not that ITR for online filing can be downloaded from the Income Tax department Site www.incometaxindia.gov.in .

Notification for the same can be found at the following Link:-CBDT notified Income Tax Return Forms (ITR) for A.Y. 2009-10/ Financial Year 2008-09

To download you must subscribe. Enter your email address to Subscribe:
Delivered by TaxGuru


Income Tax Return PDF Format Income Tax Return in  Excel/Word Format Applicability
ITR 1 in PDF Format ITR 1 in Excel Format –DownloadITR 1 in Word Format –Download For Individuals having Income from Salary/ Pension/ family pension & Interest
ITR 2 in PDF Format ITR 2 in Excel Format-DownloadITR 2 in Word Format-Download For Individuals and HUFs not having Income from Business or Profession
ITR 3 in PDF Format ITR 3 in Excel Format-DownloadITR 3  in Word Format-Download For Individuals/HUFs being partners in firms and not carrying out business or profession under any proprietorship
ITR 4 in PDF Format ITR 4 in Excel Format –  DownloadITR 4 in Word Format-Download For individuals & HUFs having income from a proprietary business or profession
ITR 5 in PDF Format ITR 5 in Excel Format-DownloadITR 5 in Word Format-Download For firms, AOPs and BOIs
ITR 6 in PDF Format ITR 6 in Excel FormatDownloadITR 6 in Word Format-Download For Companies other than companies claiming exemption under section 11
ITR 7 in PDF Format ITR 7 in Excel Format –  DownloadITR 7  in Word Format-Download For persons including companies required to furnish return under section 139(4A) or section 139(4B) or section 139(4C) or section 139(4D)
ITR 8 in PDF Format ITR 8 in Excel Format –DownloadITR 8  in Word Format-Download Return for Fringe Benefits
ITR V (Acknowledgement) in PDF Format ITR V (Acknowledgement) in Excel Format DownloadITR V (Acknowledgement) in Word Format-Download Where the data of the Return of Income/Fringe Benefits in Form ITR-1, ITR-2, ITR-3, ITR-4, ITR-5, ITR-6 & ITR-8 transmitted electronically without digital signature

  • tabish jamal

    i have to take ragistration for NGO under 80G nd 12A plz tell me all da procedure nd formality

  • Chandrakant

    Please let me know ITR-1 is uploaded in excel format for A . Y 2013-14.


  • ameen khan

    my email id is.

  • ameen

    dear sir,
    how to fill ITR 4.
    Please Sent Me Itr 4 already fill A.Y.2011-12

  • ameen

    dear sir,
    i want to know ITR 4 How to Fill It,
    Please sent me ITR 4.
    sir please mujhe kise ka bhara hua ITR 4 Sent Kare.

  • sanjay

    Dear sir,
    itr 4 kaise bhara jata he, plz help kijiye agent commision income itr 4 ke konse part me likna chahiye.

  • gautam kumar

    sir please mail me than 12-13 preparation software avivle

    • http://taxguru.in CA Sandeep Kanoi

      Not yet released bt department

  • N.sayed Ibrahim

    Hello Sir, Which Form Will use for TRUST IT Return File AY 2010-11

    • k p satpathy

      if trust registered u/s 12 a of IT Act 1961 then ITR 7

  • Laller

    please tell me how we can download the form of acknowledgment ITR 2 2011-12

  • simon

    which form should an nri should fill

  • simon

    which from should should an nri should fill

  • Rakesh

    Can data in ITR2 for the AY 2011-12 be imported from the previous version of ITR2 i.e. ITR2 for the AY 2010-11. Both ITR2 in excel format are downloaded from website taxguru.in

  • Mrs Raj Bharti

    my self Mrs. Raj Bharti , my pan no. is ANXPB3406F .i want to know my itr record of year 2008-2009.

  • Mrs Raj Bharti

    i want to know my pan no. is ANXPB3406F ,Please tell me the itr record of financial year of 2008-2009 .

  • Abhijit Saha

    kindly let me know whether ITR forms for AY 2011-12 . pls kindly send me all ITR forms for AY 2011-12


  • sanjit

    i m requesting u pls mail me the latest itr4 for the AY 2011-12

  • sarita

    sir please send me the copy of ITR

  • manas

    Please how to download the Income Tax Forms Acknowledgement for AY 2011-2012

    • admin

      Not yet uploaded on website as department has not yet released. We will soon upload the same.

  • parveen

    dear sir

    i have income from coching so which itr foam is correct.

    and i want to fill the ITR for the year of FY 09-10 so what will be the last date and tax interest rate pls reply me on my id


  • Senthilrajan

    I lost my 2007-08 and 2009-10 Income Tax Return Acknowledgement. How do i get(duplicate copy) it again. Please reply me (senthilrajac@gmail.com)

  • sanjeev

    I am a salaried employee.Apart from the salary, I have interests from investments done – Please confirm if I have to submit ITR-1 form and please send me the document through mail. nd my yearly income is more than 985000 rs.. plss suggest me………

  • saurabh

    my father got retired from army and i want to take education loan so which form i fill (ITR1 or form 16A)

  • Gajender

    rhia u should fil ITR-4


    plz send me i.t.r-

  • Ishu Agrawal


    Please send me itr acknowledgement in word format.


    Ishu Agrawal

  • Sunil

    I filed the IT returns last year electronically but did not receive the acknowledgement because I mentioned wrong email id.

    Can you please tell me the procedure to get the acknowledgement again.


  • Rupa D

    I am a salaried employee.Apart from the salary, I have interests from investments done – Please confirm if I have to submit ITR-1 form and please send me the document through mail


    • http://www.taxguru.in administrator


  • Nilesh Panchal

    I have income from Salary, Income from Insurance Commission and Income from Brokerage of Selling Financial Products. Which form to use for IT Return? Do I have to claim TDS deducted for Ins. Comm & Brokerage? How?

  • Rahul

    I am a Govt employee working since may 2008. I had not filed my ITR for assessment year 2009-10 (i.e. financial year 2008-09). I have no saving/investment for the period.
    Can u please suggest me what should i do to regularize this. Further i have lost my form 16 for the same assessment year (2009-2010)

  • Ravi Agrawal

    I am trying to file IT Return online through ITR-2 excel sheet.

    Though my salary income (220000) is more than exemption threshold (160000)
    Excel sheet is ignoring STCG tax which is 15% of my STCG income. (amount is being shown in cell 13G in SPI-SI sheet of ITR-2. However total is 0 (cell 23G in same sheet)

  • Rhia

    I have income from salary & Profession . Should I prepare the balance sheet for filing return for Financial Year 2009-10 & which form to use for filing return? Please help



    • http://www.taxguru.in administrator

      ITR 4

  • Anand


    I work as a free lancer and get royalty money from abroad for my work for every download. i dont have any registered company. I work from home. Please tell me which form should i use and is it TDS or TDS or self assessment tax ?


  • S.V. Agashe

    Your public service is praiseworthy.Kindly send me by e mail (1)ITR form 1 with instructions how to fill it (2)ITR Form 2 with instructions how to fill it. Thanks a lot !
    SV Agashe

  • http://msn.com Jitendra kumar maddheshiya

    Sir, I am salaried and having some profit with online share trading (short term capital Gain)please tell me which form i shall use for my return filling.

    • http://www.taxguru.in administrator




  • Sabir

    Dear Sir/Madam

    Can I Submit the downloaded ITR 1 on ITO Counter ? or,

    I can use only for E-filling of this form.

  • Siddhartha Roy

    If you have no other other source of income than salary use ITR 1. only if you have capital gain, shift to ITR 2.

  • Pappu Yadav

    I am Govt. employee. I have taken housing loan from SBI this year. Which ITR i have to file, ITR-1 or ITR-2?

  • Samindra

    Pls tell me how to refund my TDS amount(assement year 09-10) which was deducted from profesonal fees and also shown in my ITR-4.



  • Sreenivasa Rao

    Thank u very much for Excel format of ITRs.

  • Meena Rawat

    plz tell me that when will be the ITR form of Business & Professional will be generated.

    Thanks & Regards


    Please mail us latest form of itr 4 in excel format


    hello sir i am requisting you that i want go to mumbai

  • Please mail us ITR Forms in Excel Format with formula

    Please mail us ITR Forms in Excel Format with formulas for A.Y. 2010-11



  • Meena Rawat

    can you tell me when will be the ITR form for the business & profession income will be published…

  • Sagar Mokate

    can u please provide me excel format of ITR 2 for AY 2010-11

  • Pradeep

    Provide me Income Tax forms for AY 2010-2011

  • Pradeep

    Please provide me the Income Tax Forms for AY 2010-2011


    kindly let me know whether ITR forms for AY 2009-10 & 2010-11 are same? if not thn pls kindly send me all ITR forms for AY 2010-11

  • Neeraj Oswal

    It seems, there is a delay in publishing the return forms for FY 2009-10. If the forms have been declared, please give the link to download them.

  • sam ronn

    while downloading itr-1, found the assesment year is peinted 2009-2010. for assesment year 2010-2011 has not yet published by it department?

  • Mehul

    ITR 2,3,4 would remain same as of 2009-10 except for change in assessment year???plz tell…

  • Meena Rawat

    hey sandeep,
    i truely appreciate the efforts u r making to help the people out in finance and tax matter.
    gud work buddy…
    I also have one querry to discuss that one of my uncle is retired from defence services in 2002, he had recieved Pension money in that year… he had purchased a house from that money but he didnt mentioned it in his ITR because since 2002 he is not filing any ITR. he also recieved a house from his father in inheritenace… now he wants to make the will and aslo want to registered that will as well… how it is possible to show both the houses in his return and the source of income ( i.e pension) which he had recd. in 2002.

    waiting for your reply..
    Thanks & Reards
    Meena Rawat

    • CA Sandeep Kanoi


      Since he hasn’t filed his return from last 8 years, make a opening balance sheet and prepare return like you are filing a return for the first time.

      Since your uncle own two house so he has to show deemed let out Income from house propert in respect of one house.

      As far as will is concerned it have nothing to do with Income Tax Returns.

      • akula ramesh

        iam ramesh foundar of spoourthy services society(ngo)
        iam startind organisation spoourthy servises society
        please canyou explain our organisation tax plan
        please sir

  • Sri Shekhar Saha Mandal

    please send me the excel format of all itr form for the a.y 10-11 to my email id- shekhar_1452@sify.com

  • Santosh Singh


    I had worked as salaried person for the first 7 months (i.e. from Apr-09 to Oct-09) in the financial year 2009-10.

    During next 5 months (i.e. from Nov-09 to Mar-10) I have worked as a consultant and received fee for that after TDS @10% every months.

    Now I wanted to know that for ITR, which form have to used and for getting the refund of TDS, what is the last date to file the ITR

  • Meena Rawat

    hey want to know when will be the ITR forms will be declared for the A/y 2010-2011


    FOR ITR-1 AY – 2010-11

  • Shilpa

    our is an ad agency. i want to know how to compute service tax and TDS. Wats the duration for it.

  • Sumit

    Please let me know whether short term capital loss can be setoff against salary income.

  • Sumit

    Please let me know the loss on other sourse income can be set off against salary income.

  • Rahul Srivastava

    pls mail me thr itr form no.4 on my mail rahulUIM_21@rediffmail.com

  • Rahul Srivastava

    i wnt form no 4 for asessment year 2010-2011 pls provide it i will be thank full to you.

  • satvir goyal

    are the forms of all itr are decided or not for ay 2010-11

    • CA Sandeep Kanoi

      Not yet released.


    thanks sandeep kanoi for furnishing correct information regarding ITR 4 for A Y 2010-11

  • M.S.Ragu

    Please posting ITR-1 format for the Financial Year 2009-10 Assessment year 2010-11


    dear mr.konoi ia m seeing dialy your website and i feel very delighted to know that your replies and clarifications are extraordinarly encouraging to the practioners and to the tax payers . will you bekind enough to mail me itr 4 for asst year 2010-2011 thanking you

    tallapalle pavan

    • CA Sandeep Kanoi

      Dear Pavan,

      ITR 4 for A.Y. 2010-11 not yet been released. We will upload once it get released.


    dear kanoi, with your rich experience, i am happy, you are advising very correctly on all tax matters. may i request you to kindly mail me itr 4 for 2010-2011 form, for my personal use, in excel format. thanku

    • CA Sandeep Kanoi


      Thanks for the encouraging words. As Far as ITR for A.Y. 2010-11 is concerned the same are not been released by the department. As soon as the same been released we will upload the same on our website.

  • Anurag

    Dear Mr Sandeep Kanoi,

    In case you have the infor, may I request you to kindly let me know the likely date when the new ITR form (for AY 2010-11) will be available.


    • CA Sandeep Kanoi

      Dear Anurag,

      New should ITR should have been released on or before 1st April 2010 but the same are not yet been released. No date been announced too

  • K C Talukdar

    attached me all ITR in Excel format for the A.y.2010-2011


  • prem sagar kunde

    dear kanoi, i am happy to see that you are very attentive and also prompt posituve relies are being given. kudos to you on this occasion.
    prem sagar kunde

    • CA Sandeep Kanoi

      Thanks buddy.

  • Hiren

    Please mail me the Form ITR-1 in Excel Format

    for The A.Y. 2010-2011

    • CA Sandeep Kanoi

      Not yet released

  • Chetan Rane

    In December 2009, i have changed my JOB. But the Full and Final amount i received last week in Which my Tax was deducted as i had not submitted the proofs.
    I have made investments for year 2009-2010.

    Is there any way that i can get the tax back, i have the proofs of investment?

  • Kapil Bhardwaj

    I want to know that I have to paid tax on short term profit whether my total income below from 1.6 lacs. Further can I’ll be carry forward short term loss (occurred from Equity market) to next year or not.

  • ashutosh srivastava

    kindly let me know whether ITR forms for AY 2009-10 & 2010-11 are same? if not thn pls kindly send me all ITR forms for AY 2010-11


    • CA Sandeep Kanoi

      ITR for A.Y. 2010-11 not yet released.

  • Dr. Vishal Sood

    I am a salaried employee and want to submit my income tax return. For this, I require ITR form for financial year 2009-10 and assessment year 2010-11.
    Kindly mail that the same ITR 1 form (for previous assessment year 2009-10) will be used for filling up returns during this assessment year (2010-11).

  • tribhuwan

    pls send me ITR 1 for AY 2009-10 with Acknowledgement.



    I was NRI till Nov’08.I hv joined a hospital in India from may’09 as a radiologist.Now shall I hv to pay ITax now(AY 09-10) or later(AY 10-11)? I am drawing salary as a radiologist FOR WHICH I WILL GET TDS certificate. But I am getting %age on cases with out TDS. please adv how to return IT & in which form.

  • bhavesh

    I am having Salary Income, Capital Gains and Other Sources. i have to file the return for A.Y. 2008-09, CAN I GET THE ITR containing Excel formulas THRU MAIL. Thanks

  • sundarp

    Please provide information on the following query I have….

    Capital Gains – Iam aware of capital gain tax to be paid if a stock is sold within one year of purchase, if gained on such transaction.

    However I incurred nett loss over a series of transactions in this financial year, for buy/sell and I wish to know if I can claim capital loss over this nettloss I incurred.

    Thanks in advance.

  • Jagmohan singh bhachu

    Please mail me the new Form ITR-1 in Excel Format

    for The AY 2010-2011


    • CA Sandeep Kanoi

      Income tax return Form not yet been notified.

  • Yogeshwar

    Please mail me the Form ITR-1 in Excel Format

    for The AY 2009-2010 and 2010-2011

  • Sanjiv Lamba

    I had a private limited company which got sealed my institution in 1992.I filied returns till 1998. but as i could not afford cA charges i stopped filings return as no income//sales/production since the unit got sealed.now the ITO has send notice for returns.Kindly advice how to file return in which form and what to fill as all is Nil.

  • s jadhav

    i want to know about new income tax slabes for salary &
    For individuals & HUFs having income from a proprietary business or profession

  • http://@yahoo.com SubhasCandra

    Please send me ITR-1 for the Financial Year 2009-10 Assessment year 2010-11

  • Nagaraj

    How can i get ITR 1 acknowledgement for FY 08-09 for my tax paid pls

    • CA Sandeep Kanoi

      Acknowledgment are given for Income Tax return filed not for taxes paid.

  • Nivrutti Nalawade

    Need advice!!

    I’ve shown in my company that, I’m paying house rent to my father who is government employee and he does not have any other source of income. Which form I have to fill on behalf of my father?

  • http://na Paresh Parekh

    Please…unable to download the ARE-1 excel format. Can I get it thru mail?

    • http://www.taxguru.in administrator

      Mailed in word format

  • Prakash Phadke

    Can I get the excell/PDF format of ITR F 23-a & a brief description of it.


  • aditi

    I am a salaried employee, having no other income other than salary income. Plz tell me which ITR form should I submit? ITR 1 or 2?

    • http://www.taxguru.in Sandeep Kanoi

      ITR- 1

  • bhushan warke

    i want to know more abt it

  • Tanmoy

    Please tell me how I fill the IT returns when I can take a deduction on Income from house property as Interest on Housing Loan but I have no income in that said head?

    Please reply what will the Taxable amount in my hand if I received a remuneration of Rs. 100 from a firm but admissible in its hand Rs. 96?

  • Sivanantham

    Pl send me the TDS new rate wef 01.10.09.

  • Krishnan

    ITR2 for AY 2009-10 excel utility . In the house property sheet the cell [Total (A + B + Total of (i) for all properties above)]does not get updated and hence the income from house property does not get carried over to sheet Part B TI-TTI [Income from house property (C of Schedule-HP) (Enter nil if loss) ]. Tried the utility downloaded from IT web Site and also Tax Guru website. Both have the same problem. Any suggestions??

    • http://www.taxguru.in Sandeep Kanoi

      Do write the address of property and then it will show the total of Income from house property at the bottom.

  • uttam

    can i download software for prepare
    return mannualy

    • http://www.taxguru.in Sandeep Kanoi

      yes you can.

  • Krishanu Das

    Please…unable to download the ITR-2 excel format. Can I get it thru mail?

    • http://www.taxguru.in Sandeep Kanoi


  • ranjeet

    Please upload acknowledgement form.

  • Ramesh

    My wife works as a freelance insurance advisor for a insurance company. She receives commission on the policies sold on behalf of the company and TDS is being deducted on the commission. Which ITR form does she need to fill up for filing the returns? Please advise. thanks

    • http://www.taxguru.in Sandeep Kanoi

      ITR-4. As commission is a business income.

  • rajanish

    i need to know whether i can reclaim my HRA while filing for IT returns?
    if yes what are the documents that i need to furnish.

  • AN Subramanian

    Form itr2 has outdated formula for tax calculation

    • http://www.taxguru.in Sandeep Kanoi

      Please ignore formulas as I haven’t intended to put formula in it.

  • kamal

    Unable to download ITR2 (2009-10)in excel format inspite of getting registered. Is there any time delay b/w registration and permission to download?

    • http://www.taxguru.in Sandeep Kanoi

      No there is no requirement. I am sending the ITR to you by mail.

  • http://intensedebate.com/people/Mannurkar Mannurkar

    ITR 2 for the year 2009-10 contains tax formaula for the year 2007-08

    • Sandeep Kanoi

      Please download the new form.

  • venkat

    SORRY.. My comments were wrong. because the forms is fo a different year and not for AY 2009-10. sorry once again

  • venkat

    education surcharge is 2 plus 1 =3% and not 2%. Please check.

    • Sandeep Kanoi

      U yourself replied the query.

    • Sandeep Kanoi

      ya its 3%

  • venkat

    The tax is does NOT to be calculating for senior citizens

    • Sandeep Kanoi

      Please download new ITR 1 from website as form uploaded initially is now changed.


    Good Work