CIRCULAR No. CIR/CFD/DIL/5/2011, Dated- September 27, 2011
Sub.: Disclosure of Price Information of past issues handled by Merchant Bankers
1. Schedule VI, Form A, para (16) of SEBI (Issue of Capital and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2009 provides that ‘Price Information of Past Issues handled by Merchant Bankers (who are responsible for pricing this issue)’ should be enclosed along-with Due Diligence certificate submitted to the Board.
2. The format for disclosure of Price Information of Past Issues handled by Merchant Bankers is given at Annexure.
3. All concerned Merchant Bankers are directed to comply with the instructions contained in this circular.
4. This circular shall be applicable on Draft Red Herring Prospectus/ Red Herring Prospectus/Prospectus filed with SEBI/Registrar of Companies (as applicable) on or after November 01, 2011.
5. This circular is issued in exercise of the powers conferred under Section 11 read with Section 1 1A of the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992 read with SEBI (ICDR) Regulations, 2009.
6. This circular is available on SEBI website at www.sebi.gov.in under the categories “Legal Framework” and “Issues and Listing”.Yours faithfully,
Deputy General Manager