RPCD. GSSD. CO. No.14360 / 09.01.01 CM / 2010 – 11,
Dated :- June 14, 2011
The Chairman / Managing Director
All Indian Scheduled Commercial Banks
Credit Mobilisation Targets under the Swarnajayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana (SGSY) for the year 2011 – 12
The Government of India has finalized the Credit Mobilisation Targets for the year 2011 – 12 under the Swarnajayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana (SGSY). The State / Union Territory – wise credit mobilisation targets for the year 2011 – 12 are enclosed.
2. We advise that the State – wise targets indicated may be allocated among the banks working under the jurisdiction of the SLBC Convenor bank of the State, under advice to us. The SLBCs should finalise the targets of individual banks on the basis of acceptable parameters like resources, number of rural / semi urban branches, etc., so that each of the banks will be in a position to arrive at its corporate target. We will be monitoring the achievement of the credit targets by the scheduled commercial banks through receipt of returns.
3. The Lead Banks may review the performance of credit mobilisation at regular intervals in each State / Union Territory through the respective SLBC / UTLBC in order to ensure that efforts are being made by the banks to achieve the credit targets.
4. Monthly / quarterly / half – yearly reports may be submitted to us in terms of para 22 of our Master Circular RBI /2010-11 /56 – RPCD. SP. BC. No.7 /09.01.01/2010-11 dated July 1, 2010 on Priority Sector Lending – Special Programmes – Swarnajayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana (SGSY).
5. Further, as you are aware, we have introduced an upgraded system (PCRPCD) of on – line submission of data by banks in respect of SGSY. The state – wise targets allocated to scheduled commercial banks for the year 2011 – 12 will be updated in our system, at Central Office, on receipt of the same from your bank. Subsequently, you have to update the state – wise / bank – wise financial targets for the year 2011 – 12 in your system. This will enable the member banks to submit the returns on – line to us.
6. You may please ensure to submit the progress reports in hardcopy and on – line under PCRPCD simultaneously and continue to do so until further instructions from us.
7. Please issue suitable instructions to your controlling offices and branches, under advice to us.
Smt. (A. S. Telang)
Deputy General Manager
Encl: As above
|Credit Mobilisation Targets under SGSY during 2011-2012|
|(Rs. in lakhs)|
|S.No||States/U.T||Credit Target for 2011-2012|
|21||A& N Island||60|
|22||D& N Haveli||60|
|23||Daman & Diu||60|