From last 2 weeks we as practitioners, assessee’s all are facing numerous glitches coming out from accessing the new Income Tax Portal. One of the issues is related to registration of DSC. However, now we are able to register the DSC on new portal. But many of us not follow the instructions given and due to that we still getting error messages like “something get wrong, try after some time.”
Therefore, before login to new Income Tax Portal for registering your DSC, first follow below mentioned steps:-
1) Download emsigner by clicking on tab DSC management utility under Downloads menu.
2) Run that file and install emsigner. A small icon named emBridge will displayed on your desktop.
3) Double click on emBridge icon and then click on Refresh tab once.
4) Open other tab on your internet browser and then type –
https://localhost.emudhra.com:26769 and press enter key. Click on proceed advance tab – it will show error message or you can get message as “the page can’t be displayed” – close the window.
5) Now login to Income Tax Portal and register your DSC.
Hope the above Article helps you to resolve your DSC Registration issue.
You can reach to me at email@example.com