pri Verify your Permanent Account Number (PAN) Verify your Permanent Account Number (PAN)

As we all aware that, now a days due to PAN- Aadhaar linking compliance which is going on there is always a dilemma that whether my PAN is active or not? Hence Income Tax department has started with the facility of ‘Verify Permanent Account Number’. Earlier the facility is named as ‘Know Your PAN’ which is now change a little bit according to the current need.

The process of the same is as under:

Step-1 – Visit to ‘e-Filing’ Portal

Step-2 – Click on ‘Verify Your PAN details’ hyperlink from the ‘Quick Links’ Section. (Quick Link –

Step-3 – Enter the PAN, Full Name (As per PAN), Date of Birth and Choose the ‘Status’ as applicable.

Step-4 – Enter the Captcha as in the image and click on ‘Submit’ to verify your PAN details. Once you submit it, following confirmation window will display:

Verify your PAN


Republished with Amendments

More Under Income Tax


  1. Anjali says:

    Hi friends,

    how to find out tan no and pan no of these companies. I got offer with other company so i need to flll form 12 but these companies not providing the details can any one suggest me please

    Ancla Consultancy sevices india pvt ltd
    codeforce 360 pvt ltd

  2. Sachin Dargad says:


    Were you able to get your duplicate PAN? or still you are awaiting to get it?
    If you haven’t got it, then please contact me @ +91 9573354780. I’ll can certainly arrange it for you.

    Sachin Dargad
    +91 9573354780

  3. S.D.Adcon Associates says:

    We are a partnership firm in the name of S.D. Adcon Associates incorporated on 14.08.2013. Since we have misplaced the PAN card and the number, we are not being able to file a GD with the local police such that a duplicate PAN could be issued. So, please provide the number and help us to apply for duplicate PAN.

    Basupriya Das
    partner, S.D. Adcon Associate.

  4. S.D.Adcon Associates says:

    We have misplaced the PAN card and also the No. since we were not in business for sometime. The date of incorporation of our Partnership Firm is 14/08/2013. as we can not file a GD to apply for a duplite Card.
    Please Help.

    Basupriya Das
    S.D.Adcon Associates

  5. Ashima Sarkar says:

    i lost my PAN Card and also forget my PAN no. i m trying to login the site you are given but the site is also not working.
    please send me my PAN No on my id

  6. Dhrub says:

    I have one partnership firm “V L S Healthcare” whose date of corporation is 01/08/2010 and pan card is misplaced so how can i get the pan number of the firm.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Search Posts by Date

July 2021