Reporting requirements under clause 30C (pertaining to General Anti-Avoidance Rules (GAAR)) and clause 44 (pertaining to Goods and Services Tax (GST) compliance) of the Form No. 3CD is been kept in abeyance till 31st March, 2020.
F. No. 370142/9/2018-TPL
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
Central Board of Direct Taxes
New Delhi, dated the 14th May, 2019
Order under section 119 of the Income-tax Act. 1961
Section 44AB of the Income-tax Act, 1961 (‘the Act’) read with rule 6G of the Income-tax Rules, 1962 (‘the Rules’) requires specified persons to furnish the Tax Audit Report along with the prescribed particulars in Form No. 3CD. The existing Form No. 3CD was amended vide notification no. GSR 666(E) dated 20th July, 2018 with effect from 20th August, 2018. However, the reporting under clause 30C and clause 44 of the Tax Audit Report was kept in abeyance till 31st March, 2019 vide Circular No. 6/2018 dated 17.08.2018.
Representations were received by the Board that the implementation of reporting requirements under clause 30C (pertaining to General Anti-Avoidance Rules (GAAR)) and clause 44 (pertaining to Goods and Services Tax (GST) compliance) of the Form No. 3CD may be deferred further.
The matter has been examined and it has been decided by the Board that the reporting under clause 30C and clause 44 of the Tax Audit Report shall be kept in abeyance till 31st March, 2020.
Under Secretary (TPL)-Ill
1. PS to FM/OSD to FM/PS to MoS(F)/OSD to MoS(F)
2. PS to Secretary (Revenue)
3. Chairman, CBDT
4. ll Members, CBDT
5. All Pr. DGsIT/Pr. CCsIT
6. All Joint Secretaries/CsIT, CBDT
7. Directors/Deputy Secretaries/Under Secretaries of CBDT
8. DIT (RSP&PR)/Systems, New Delhi
9. The C&AG of India (30 copies)
10. The JS & Legal Adviser, Ministry of Law & Justice, New Delhi
11. he Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
12. All Chambers of Commerce
13. CIT (M&TP), Official Spokesperson of CBDT
14. 0/o Pr. DGIT (Systems) for uploading on official website
15. JCIT (Database Cell) for uploading on departmental website