Form 10G, 56 and 56D e-filed on or after 1st August, 2018 have been made available on e-filing portal and are available for view and download to the concerned Commissioner of Income Tax (Exemption). All e-filed form 10G, 56 and 56D prior to 1st August, 2018 have been e-mailed/ placed in respective folders in ITD System.
Directorate of Income Tax (Systems)
ARA Center, Ground Floor, E-2, Jhandewalan Extension,
New Delhi – 110055
The Chief Commissioner of Income-tax (Exemption) (By Name)
All the Principal Commissioners of Income-tax/CsIT (Exemption) (By Name)
This is with reference to the subject mentioned above.
2. Form 10G, 56 and 56D e-filed on or after 1st August, 2018 have been made available on e-filing portal and are available for view and download to the concerned Commissioner of Income Tax (Exemption). All e-filed form 10G, 56 and 56D prior to 1st August, 2018 have been e-mailed/ placed in respective folders in ITD System.
3. Kindly follow below mentioned steps for accessing the forms:
For Registration of New User:-
Step 1: Open ‘www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in‘ on intranet OR Click on the link of ‘e-Filing‘ on ITBA Homepage (Screenshot attached).
Step 2: Click on ‘New to e-Filing? Register Yourself‘.
Step 3: Select User Type as ITD Officer and click continue.
Step 4: Complete the Registration process by following the screens thereon.
Step 5: After successful registration, Login with your UserID and Password.
(Note: Already Registered Officers may directly Login with their credentials.)
For accessing the e-Filed forms:-
My Account -> View Form Submissions(Exemption) -> Select Form Name and click ‘Search’
The users need to click on the ‘Ack No’ for viewing/downloading and other necessary actions.
The screenshots for the above process are attached for kind information.
After viewing/ downloading e-filed form 10G, 56 and 56D from e-filing portal, the users need to enter the application details in ITBA for processing.
4. Since online accessibility of e-filed forms 10G, 56 and 56D has been provided to CsIT (Exemption), the practice of pushing these forms on ITD portal on periodic basis is discontinued. The CsIT (Exemption) are requested to reconcile all online applications downloaded by them from e-filing portal, pending or disposed and take necessary action as appropriate, on ITBA.
5. It may be noted that this process is only for Forms 10G, 56 and 56D. As mentioned in ITBA Exemption Instruction no. 4 dated 02.07.2018, Form 10A is already integrated directly with ITBA and no download from E-filing portal for this form is necessary.
6. Users are advised to contact helpdesk in case of any issues in respect of the ITBA.
a. URL of helpdesk – http://itbahelpdesk.incometax.net
b. Help desk number – 0120-2811200
c. E-mail ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
d. Help desk Timings – 30 A.M. – 7.30 P.M. (Monday to Friday)
7. The above Instruction may kindly be brought to the notice of all officers and staff working under you for necessary compliance.
8. This instruction is issued with the prior approval of Pr DGIT (Systems).
Addl.DG (S)-3, CBDT, New Delhi