Webinar on Changes in ITR For AY 23-24, Burning Issues in Income Tax, International Tax & Interplay of Decisions in GST
Topics to be covered –
1. Changes in ITR for AY 23-24
2. Global Minimum Tax: A step ahead – Update
3. Trusts and NPOs: Impact of Budget 2023 and Supreme Court’s Judgements on
4. Payments to MSMEs within 15/45 Days – Analysis of Change in Business Processes required
5. “Inventory Valuation” in Income Tax Assessments and its interplay with Income Tax & GST
6. CSR Expenses: 360 Degree Analysis in Income Tax (Section 30-37 & 80G), GST and Companies Act
7. New Income Tax Regime: Analysis of what deductions you can take and what you cannot
8. International Taxation: In Depth Analysis of Changes in in Budget 2023
9. TCS & TDS: Impact of changes in TCS on Foreign Remittances and TDS changes
10. Angel Taxation: Amendments and Impact
11. Update on Other Changes to Income Tax & International Taxation
Date & Time: Friday 17th Feb, 5PM – 6:30PM
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/F8pizyTBN8MTn9i59
YouTube Live Link: https://www.youtube.com/@TaxGuruSolutions
Link to Subscribe Taxguru YouTube Channel to get notification and update related to upcoming Webinars : https://www.youtube.com/@TaxGuruSolutions
Speaker Vivek Jalan is a Chartered Accountant & a qualified LL.M & LL.B. He is the Founder & Partner of Tax Connect Advisory Services LLP. He is the Chairman of The Indirect Tax Core Group of The Confederation of Indian Industries – EAC(ER). He is the Chairman of The Fiscal Affairs Committee of The Bengal Chamber of Commerce and Industry. He is the Member of The Managing Committee of The Bengal Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
He is a regular Columnist and guest expert in Economic Times, Business Standard, Times of India, Dalal Street Journal, Money Control, Live mint, CNBC, Hindustan Times, Zee Business, Financial Express, other dailies, and business magazines like Business Today, etc. He is also a guest expert on Taxation matters in All India Radio and other media platforms.
He is also a visiting faculty in The Confederation of Indian Industries (CII), The Institute Of Chartered Accountants of India, Institute of Cost Accountants of India, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, The Bengal Chamber of Commerce and Industry, The Indian Chamber of Commerce, The Merchant Chamber of Commerce and other Business Forums. He has also delivered Lectures at various Government Taxation Forums including the CGST & SGST Departments across the country.
He has worked as a Finance Manager in ITC Ltd. and Chief Compliance Officer with IntraSoft Technologies Ltd. He has more than 18 years of experience in the field of Information Technology, Finance, Taxation and Logistics. He was also an All-India Rank holder in CA Final Examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.