(TO BE PUBLISHED IN PART IV OF THE DELHI GAZETTE EXTRAORDINARY)
GOVERNMENT OF NATIONAL CAPITAL TERRITORY OF DELHI
FINANCE (REVENUE-1) DEPARTMENT
DELHI SACHIVALAYA, I.P. ESTATE: NEW DELHI-110 002
Notification No. 4/2017-State Tax (Rate)
No.F3(15)/Fin(Rev-I)/2017-18/ –. In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (3) of section 9 of the Delhi Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017 (Delhi Act 03 of 2017), the Lt. Governor of the National Capital Territory of Delhi, on the recommendations of the Council, hereby specifies the supply of goods, the description of which is specified in column (3) of the Table below and falling under the tariff item, sub-heading, heading or Chapter, as the case may be, as specified in the corresponding entry in column (2) of the said Table, made by the person as specified in the corresponding entry in column (4), in respect of which the State tax shall be paid on reverse charge basis by the recipient of the intra- state supply of such goods as specified in the corresponding entry in column (5) and all the provisions of the said Act shall apply to such recipient, namely:-
|S. No.||Tariff item,
|Description of supply of Goods||Supplier of
|Recipient of supply|
|1.||0801||Cashew nuts, not shelled or peeled||Agriculturist||Any registered person|
|2.||1404 90 10||Bidi wrapper
|Agriculturist||Any registered person|
|3.||2401||Tobacco leaves||Agriculturist||Any registered person|
|4.||5004 to 5006||Silk yarn||Any person who manufactures silk yarn from raw silk or silk worm cocoons for supply of silk yarn||Any registered person|
|5.||–||Supply of lottery.||State Government, Union Territory or any local
|Lottery distributor or selling
agent.Explanation.- For the purposes of this entry, lottery distributor or selling agent has the same
meaning as assigned to it in
clause (c) of Rule 2 of the
Lotteries (Regulation) Rules,
2010, made under the
provisions of sub section 1 of
section 11 of the Lotteries
(Regulations) Act, 1998 (17 of
(1) In this Table, “tariff item”, “sub-heading”, “heading” and “Chapter” shall mean respectively a tariff item, sub-heading, heading or chapter, as specified in the First Schedule to the Customs Tariff Act, 1975 (51 of 1975).
(2) The rules for the interpretation of the First Schedule to the said Customs Tariff Act, 1975, including the Section and Chapter Notes and the General Explanatory Notes of the First Schedule shall, so far as may be, apply to the interpretation of this notification.
2. This notification shall come into force with effect from the 1st day of July, 2017.
By order and in the name of the Lt.
Governor of the National Capital
Territory of Delhi
Dy. Secretary VI (Finance)
Copy forwarded for information to:-
1. The Principal Secretary (GAD), Government of NCT of Delhi in duplicate with the request to publish the notification in Delhi Gazette Part-IV (Extraordinary) in today’s date.
2. The Principal Secretary to the Hon’ble Lieutenant Governor, Delhi
3. The Principal Secretary to the Hon’ble Chief Minister, Government of NCT of Delhi, Delhi Sachivalaya, I.P Estate, New Delhi
4. The Principal Secretary (Finance), Government of NCT of Delhi, Delhi Sachivalaya, I.P. Estate, New Delhi 6
5. The Commissioner, Value Added Tax, Vyapar Bhawan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi.
6. The Secretary to Finance Minister, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, Delhi Sachivalaya, I.P. Estate, New Delhi
7. The P.A. to the Leader of Opposition, 29, Delhi Legislative Assembly, Old Secretariat, Delhi.
8. The Additional Secretary (Law), Government of NCT of Delhi, Delhi Sachivalaya, I.P. Estate, New Delhi
9. OSD to Chief Secretary, Government of NCT of Delhi, Delhi Sachivalaya, I.P. Estate, New Delhi
10. Guard File.
Dy. Secretary VI (Finance)
Do you think CBDT should extend Tax Audit Report and relevant ITR Due Date? Please Comment, Vote, Retweet and Like.— Tax Guru (@taxguru_in) September 18, 2018