Government of India
Ministry of Commerce and Industry
Department of Commerce
Directorate General of Foreign Trade
Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi
Dated: 26th May, 2021
1. Exporters, Importers and other Members of Trade
2. Regional Authorities (RAs) of DGFT
3. Export Promotion Councils, Commodities Boards, Trade Associations and other stakeholders of DGFT
In reference to the Press release by Central Board of Direct Taxes on “Launch of new e-filing Portal of the Income Tax Department – Non-availability of e-filing services from 01.06.2021 to 06.06.2021”, it is informed that some DGFT services wherein CBDT PAN validation services are being consumed in the DGFT IT systems will get impacted during this period.
2. Following DGFT services will not be available from 1 st June 2021 to 6th June 2021:
i. Application for a new IEC
ii. Application for Amendments/Modification in an IEC
iii. One-time linking of Aadhaar for e-sign purposes
In view of the above, all stakeholders may therefore plan their activities accordingly.
3. In case of any queries/ issues you may please contact DGFT Helpdesk at 1800- 111-550 from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday to Saturday.
4. This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
(Md. Moin Afaque)
Deputy Director General of Foreign Trade
(Issued from File No. 01/02/29/AM-20/EG&TF)