GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE
(CENTRAL BOARD OF EXCISE AND CUSTOMS)
New Delhi, the 29th June, 2017
G.S.R. (E).- In exercise of the powers conferred by section 157 read with section 50 of the Customs Act, 1962 (52 of 1962), the Board hereby makes the following regulations to amend the Shipping Bill (Electronic Declaration) Regulations, 2011, namely :-
1. (1) These regulations may be called the Shipping Bill (Electronic Declaration) (Amendment) Regulations, 2017.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. In the Shipping Bill (Electronic Declaration) Regulations, 2011, (hereinafter referred to as the said regulations), in regulation 1, in sub-regulation (1), for the words “Electronic Declaration”, the words “Electronic Integrated Declaration” shall be substituted.
3. In the said regulations, for the words “electronic declaration” wherever they occur, the words “electronic integrated declaration” shall be substituted.
4. In the said regulations, in regulation 2, –
(i) in clause (a), for the words “the Customs House Agents Licensing Regulations, 2004”, the words “the Customs Brokers Licensing Regulations, 2013” shall be substituted;
(ii) Clause (b) shall be omitted;
(iii) in clause (f), for the words “includes its print-outs”, the words “includes its electronic records or print outs” shall be substituted;
Explanation. – For the purposes of this clause, the “electronic record” shall have the meaning assigned to it in the Information Technology Act, 2000 (21 of 2000);
5. In the said regulation, in regulation 3, for the words “, in the format set out in Annexure”, the words “in the electronic form provided at the website https://www.icegate.gov.in” shall be substituted.
6. In the said regulations, the ANNEXURE shall be omitted.
Foot Note. – The principal regulations were published vide Notification no. 80/2011Cus. (N.T.) dated 25.11.2011 in the Gazette of India vide Notification No. G.S.R. 839 (E) and were last amended by Notification no. 46/2015-Cus. (N.T.) dated 18.05.2015 published in the Gazette of India vide Notification No. G.S.R. 391 (E) dated 18.05.2015.
Do you think CBDT should extend Tax Audit Report and relevant ITR Due Date? Please Comment, Vote, Retweet and Like.— Tax Guru (@taxguru_in) September 18, 2018