Kindly follow the following process if your Coop Empanelment Application is rejected either at DDR or at Commissioner office level or both.
The Application should be on simple paper addressed to Divisional Joint Registrar where your District falls .The web link for the address and contact details of DDR and Div. Joint Registrar is as under:
· Web link for address of deputy registrar/ DDR/ Divisional Joint Registrar
· Web link for contact details and email ids of DDR and Divisional Joint Registrar’s of Maharashtra
· Applications with SELF ATTESTED copies of documents as per DDR / Commissioner office mail is to be submitted at Div. Joint Registrar office between 21st June to 29th June 2017*
· The email for acceptance or rejection of the grievance application will be sent by Div Joint Registrar office on your email id mentioned in the application form.
· If your Grievance application supported with hard copies of the required document is accepted then you will have to re upload those documents through your audit login between 27th June to 4th July 2017 or the dates notified by the Commissioner office.
· The panel list, however, will be finalised by the Commissioner Office.*
· It’s very disappointing that Coop Department is not giving any clarity on the process by putting it officially on their website but since there is time bound program I’m informing the process as was discussed with the departmental officials .
· Members are advised to kindly get back to the DDR/ Div. Joint Registrar / Commissioner Office for clarification on their issues.
· Appeal to all who are aggrieved with DDR rejection mail to kindly submit your applications to the Grievance Committee at Div. Joint Registrar office at the earliest else the entire exercise will be futile.
CA. Vishnu Agarwal,
Chairman – WIRC
Do you think CBDT should extend Tax Audit Report and relevant ITR Due Date? Please Comment, Vote, Retweet and Like.— Tax Guru (@taxguru_in) September 18, 2018