Seeks to amend notification no. 01/2017-Customs (ADD) dated 05.01.2017 vide which definitive anti-dumping duty was levied on the import of Jute Products viz. Jute Yarn/Twine (multiple folded/cabled and single), Hessian fabric and Jute sacking bags from Bangladesh or Nepal for a period of five years.
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
(Department of Revenue)
New Delhi, the 03rd April, 2017
Notification No. 11/2017-Customs (ADD)
G.S.R. (E).- In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-sections (1) and (5) of section 9A of the Customs Tariff Act, read with rules 18 and 20 of the Customs Tariff (Identification, Assessment and Collection of Anti-dumping Duty on Dumped Articles and for Determination of Injury) Rules, 1995, the Central Government hereby makes the following amendments in the notification of the Ministry of Finance (Department of Revenue) No. 01/2017-Customs (ADD), dated the 5th of January, 2017 published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i), vide number G.S.R. 11(E) dated the 5th of January, 2017, namely:-
In the said notification, for the Table, the following Table shall be substituted, namely: –
* “Jute Products” comprising of Jute Yarn/twine (multiple folded/cabled and single), Hessian Fabrics and Jute Sacking bags.
** List of non-sampled producers/exporters:
(1) Rahman Jute Mills (Pvt.) Ltd.
(2) Shamsher Jute Mills Ltd.
(3) Golden Jute Industries Ltd.
(4) Purabi Trading
(5) Sonali Aansh Trading (Pvt.) Ltd.
(6) Rajbari Jute Mills Ltd.
(7) Nowapara Packaging Industries Ltd.
(8) Nowapara Jute Mills Ltd.
(9) Usha jute Spinners Ltd.
(10) B.S. Jute Spinners Ltd. (BSJSL)
(11) Madina Jute Industries Ltd.
(12) Northern Jute Manufacturing Company Limited
(13) Jute Spinners Ltd.
(14) M/s Nawab Abdul Malek Jute Mills (BD) Ltd.”
[F. No. 354/211/2016-TRU]
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Note.- The principal notification No. 01/2017-Customs (ADD), dated the 5th January, 2017 was published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i), vide number G.S.R. 11(E), dated the 5th January, 2017.