How to file online EPF advance claim considering Outbreak of pandemic (COVID-19)
The notification amends the EPF Scheme, 1952 by inserting Sub-Para (3) under Para 68L of the EPF Scheme, 1952 to provide for non-refundable advance to EPF members not exceeding the basic wages and dearness allowances for three months or upto 75% of the amount standing to member’s credit in the EPF account in the event of outbreak of epidemic or pandemic.
Please note that the COVID-19 has been declared a Pandemic by appropriate
Government for the entire country and therefore the employees working in establishments and factories across entire India, who are members of the EPF Scheme, 1952, are eligible for the benefits of non-refundable advance under the sub-para (3) of Para 68L which has come into force from today (28.03.2020).
Please circulate among the staff and officers to educate them of the above provision so that the claims of EPF members preferred under sub-para (3) of Para 68L of the EPF Scheme, 1952 are processed promptly and relief reaches the worker and his family to help them fight with COVID-19.
Eligibility to file online claim for the purpose “Outbreak of pandemic (COVID-19)”
1. UAN should be activated.
2. Verified Aadhaar should be linked with UAN
3. Bank Account with IFSC code should be seeded with UAN
Upto 75% of PF balance (Employee share and Employer Share) or 3 months PF wages or the claimed amount by the member whichever is the least.
How to file online advance claim for the purpose “Outbreak of pandemic (COVID-19)”
1. Login to Member Interface of Unified Portal (https://unifiedportalmem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface )
2. Go to Online Services>>Claim(Form-31,19,10C & 10D)
3. Enter last 4 digits of your Bank Account and verify
4. Click on “Proceed For Online Claim”
5. Select PF Advance (Form 31) from the drop down
6. Select purpose as “Outbreak of pandemic (COVID-19)” from the drop down
7. Enter amount required and Upload scanned copy of cheque and enter your address
8. Click on “Get Aadhaar OTP”
9. Enter the OTP received on Aadhaar linked mobile.
10. Claim is submitted
11. After approval from the department, payment transfer to applicant’s Bank Accounts
For EPF and ESIC related resolution mail us on email@example.com