High Level Committee on Corporate Social Responsibility — 2018 (HLC-2018) is hereby re-constituted under the Chairmanship of Shri. Injeti Srinivas, Secretary, Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) to review the existing framework and guide and formulate the roadmap for a coherent policy on CSR.
F. No. 12/03/2018-CSR
Government of India
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
5th Floor, ‘A’ Wing, Shastri Bhawan,
Dr. R.P. Road, New Delhi-110001
Subject: Re-Constitution of High Level Committee on Corporate Social Responsibility —2018 (HLC-2018).
Pursuant to orders of Hon’ble Minister for Corporate Affairs and in supersession of earlier office order of even no.dated 11.10.2018, the High Level Committee on Corporate Social Responsibility — 2018 (HLC-2018) is hereby re-constituted under the Chairmanship of Shri. Injeti Srinivas, Secretary, Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) to review the existing framework and guide and formulate the roadmap for a coherent policy on CSR.
2. The composition of the HCL-2018 is as under:
|1.||Secretary, Ministry of Corporate Affairs||Chairperson|
|2.||DG, Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs||Member|
|4.||Dr. Anoop Kummar Mittal, CMD, NBCC||Member|
|5.||Mr. N. Chandrasekharan, Chairman Tata Sons||Member|
|6.||Mr. Amit Chandra, MD, Bain Capital Private Equity||Member|
|7.||Mr. P S Narasimha, Additional Solicitor General||Member|
|8.||Mr. Rajiv K. Luthra, Founder & MD Luthra & Luthra Law Offices||Member|
|9.||Ms. Shobana Kamineni, Executive Vice Chairperson, Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited||Member|
|10.||Prof. Anil K Gupta, Founder Honey Bee Network & Prof. IIM-A||Member|
|11.||Dr. Narinder Dhruv Batra, President, Indian Olympic Association||Member|
|12||Mr. S. Santhanakrishnan, CA & Consultant||Member|
|13.||Mr. Mathew Cherian, CEO Helpage India||Member|
|14.||Joint Secretary, Ministry of Corporate Affairs||Member|
i. To review existing CSR framework as per Act, Rules and Circulars issued from time to time.
ii. To recommend guidelines for enforcement of CSR provisions.
iii. To suggest measures for adequate monitoring and evaluation of CSR by companies.
iv. To examine and recommend audit (financial, performance, social) for CSR, as well as, analyze outcomes of CSR activities/programmes/projects.
v. Any other matter incidental or connected thereto.
The Committee shall submit its report within three months from the date of holding its first meeting.
5. The Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA) and The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) shall render necessary secretarial assistance, logistical and technical support to the HLC-2018.
6. The outstation members shall be entitled for to and fro travel facilities equivalent to officers of the rank of SAG.
7. The Committee may develop its own procedure to conduct its meetings including inter alia, invite any person(s) of appropriate standing, knowledge and expertise in the fields of economics, law, banking, social work etc.; meet at any place in India; constitute sub-committee(s) for providing inputs to the HLC-2018 and for deliberating upon policy matters.
8. The recommendations of this Committee will be submitted to the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
This issues with the approval of Minister of Corporate Affairs.