MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Company Affairs)
New Delhi, the 23rd February, 2004
S.O. 219(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by Sub-section (2) of Section 4A of the Companies Act, 1956 (1 of 1956), the Central Government hereby specifies the following institutions to be public financial institutions and for that purpose makes the following further amendment in the Notification of the Government of India, published in the Gazette of India dated the 13th May, 1978 in Part II, Section 3 (ii) vide in the Ministry of Law, Justice and Company Affairs (Department of Company Affairs) number S.O. 1329 dated 8th May, 1978, namely :‑
In the said notification, after serial number 40, the following serial numbers and the entries relating thereto shall be inserted, namely :‑
“41. National Dairy Development Board;
42. The Pradeshiya Industrial and Investment Corporation of U.P. Limited;
43. Rajasthan State Industrial Development and Investment Corporation Limited;
44. State Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited;
45. West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation Limited;
46. Tamil Nadu Industrial Development Corporation Limited”.
[F. No. 31112003-CL. V]
JITESH KHOSLA, Jt. Secy.