Article explains Due Date, Requirement and Penalty for filing of DIR-3 KYC, Form DPT-3(One time), DPT-3, Form INC-22A, MSME-I (first time), MSME-I (half yearly), Form ADT-1, Disclosure of Interest: MBP 1 to Companies, Form BEN-1, e-Form BEN-2, Form AOC-4, Form MGT-7 and Form MGT-14.
|DIR-3 KYC||For every person who has allotted DIN||30th June of the immediate financial year||1. DIN & Name
2. Educational Qualification
3. Father’s Name (applicable) also in Case of married women)
4. Mobile No & email id
5. PAN (along with a self-attested copy)
6. Voter’s ID card no.
7. Passport Number
8. Aadhar No. (along with a self-attested copy)
9. Driving License No., if any
|Form DPT-3 (One time)||For every company other than Government company having outstanding receipt of money or loan other than deposits from 1st April 2014 to 22nd January 2019||Within 90 days from March 31, 2019||Auditor Certificate giving Details of outstanding receipt of money or loan by a company but not considered as deposits from 1st April 2014 upto March 31, 2019.||Additional fees|
|DPT-3||All company other than Government Company
shall file Return of deposit or particulars of the transactions not considered as a deposit or both
|30.06.2019||1. Auditor’s certificate
2. Deposit Insurance contract – Mandatory if company has deposit insurance and details of same are mentioned in the form
3. Copy of trust deed – Mandatory if company has trust deed and details of same are mentioned in the form
4. Copy of instrument creating charge – Mandatory if company has trust deed and details of same are mentioned in the form
5. List of depositors – List of deposits matured, cheques issued but not yet cleared to be shown separately – Mandatory if company has balance of deposits outstanding at the end of the year.
6. Details of liquid assets
|Form INC-22A||Every company registered on or before 31st December 2017 to tag the company as ACTIVE- (Active Company Tagging Identities and Verification||15th June, 2019||1. Photograph of registered Office showing external building and inside office. Also showing therein at least one director KMP who has affixed his/her DSC to this form.
2. Email ID and OTP generated on EMAIL ID
3. List of all Directors of the Company with Active status of DIN. If any Director on Board of the Company who does not have the Active DIN status, Company will not be able to file eForm INC 22A.
4. Details of Auditor/s
5. Details of Cost Auditor/s, if any.
6. Details of CEO, CFO, and CS, if any
7. SRN of AOC4/ AOC4 XBRL and MGT-7.
|Rs. 10,000/- and company will be marked as “ACTIVE- non-compliant”|
|MSME-I (first time)||For every specified company who get supplies of goods or services from MSME||Within 30 days from the availability of the form on MCA portal(May 30, 2019)||1. Total outstanding amount due on 22nd January 2019
2. Name of Supplier
3. PAN of Supplier
4. Date from which such amount is due
5. Reasons for delay in payment
|Form is not available|
|MSME-I (half yearly)||For every specified company who get supplies of goods or services from MSME||31st October 2019 (April – September) 30th April 2020 (October – March)||Form is not available|
|Form ADT-1||Appointment of Auditor||Within 15 days from the conclusion of AGM: 15th October 2019||Additional fees|
|Disclosure of Interest: MBP 1 to Companies||Every Company||1st BM|
|Form BEN-1||Ever Individual who is a significant beneficial owner needs to inform the Company in form BEN -1.||90 days from the date of notification in official gazette viz. on or before May 8, 2019|
|e-Form BEN-2||Company is required to file form BEN-1, in eForm BEN-2 with ROC.||30 days from receipt
of BEN-1 by the
|Form AOC-4||Filing of financial statements of the company||Within 30 days from the conclusion of AGM: 30th October 2019||Rs. 100/- per day till the date of filing of the form|
|Filing of annual return of the company
Filing of resolutions with MCA regarding Board Report and Annual Accounts
|Within 60 days from the conclusion of AGM: 29th November 2019
30 days from the date of Board Meeting: 30 days from the date of Board Meeting
|Rs. 100/- per day till the date of filing of the form|