1. Form BEN-2: Form BEN-2 is the form where the beneficial owner who is required to declare a disclosure to the Registrar his interest in the shares of the company within thirty days of acquiring such beneficial interest in such a company. Section 90(4) of the Companies Act, 2013 mandates every company to file a declaration in form BEN-2 with the Registrar disclosing his beneficial interest in the company.
2. MSME-1:Those companies who get goods and services from the above mentioned micro and small enterprises and whose payments to these enterprises has been pending for 45 days from the date of acceptance or the date of deemed acceptance of goods and services have to submit half yearly return to the MCA. Deemed acceptance means that the buyer has not in written form complained about the goods and services received by him from the seller.
3. DPT-3: DPT 3 is a return of deposits that companies must file to furnish information about outstanding receipt of loan or money other than deposits.
4. DIR-3 KYC: As per MCAs recent announcement, any director who was allotted a DIN by or on 31 March 2018 and whose DIN is in approved status will have to submit his KYC details to the MCA. Further, this procedure is mandatory for the disqualified directors too.
5. CHG-1: All the companies need to file particulars for registration of charges created or modified within the specified period to concerned Registrar of Companies. Every charge that is created by the company is required to be filed in Form CHG-1.
|S.no||Form No.||Due Date (Actual)||Due Date (Due to COVID 19)|
|1.||BEN-2||31st March,2020||30th September,2020|
|2.||MSME-1||30th April,2020||30th September,2020|
|3.||DPT-3||30th June,2020||30th September,2020|
|4.||DIR-3 KYC||30th September,2020||30th September,2020|
|5.||CHG-1||Within 30 days of creation, but not later than 120 days||No Changes|