Government of India
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
Cost Audit Branch
Paryavaran Bhawan, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110 003
Dated the June 29, 2012
Institute of Cost Accountants of India,
12, Sudder Street, Kolkata – 700 016
Subject: Filing of Cost Audit Report (Form‐I) and Compliance Report (Form‐A) in the eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) mode.
In continuation of MCA’s General Circular No. 8/2012 dated 10th May, 2012, it has been decided that filing of Cost Audit Reports and Compliance Reports with the Central Government in the XBRL mode shall be allowed after 31st July, 2012. The Institute is requested to circulate this for the information of all concerned.
(B. B. Goya l)
1. E‐Governance Cell, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Shastri Bhavan, New Delhi with a request to upload this circular on the MCA’s website.
2. All Regional Directors / Registrars of Companies
3. PStoCAM/ PSto MOS
4. PS to Secretary / Special Secretary
5. PS to Joint Secretary (A) / Joint Secretary (R) / Joint Secretary (M)
6. PS to DII (RC) / DII (UCN)
7. PS to Economic Adviser
Do you think #GST Council should provide option to Revise Form GSTR-3B?— Tax Guru (@taxguru_in) November 13, 2017
Please Comment, Like, Vote and Retweet the Poll.