Every Company registered under Companies Act, 2013 needs to file some regular kind of forms with the Registrar of Companies within the prescribed time period.
Followings are the forms for filling:
1.DPT-3: DPT-3 is one of annual return need to file every year with loan or advances as on 31st March within the period of 90 days from the closure of the financial year. Every Company except Government Company needs to file. Further below companies are also exempt to file:
Late Fees is also applicable in case of Late filling in the manner prescribed,
2. MSME Return: This return needs to file by the company who gets the supply from Micro and Small Enterprise. Further whose payments exceeds by Forty Five Days from the date of acceptance or deemed acceptance of goods with the detail of amount of payment due and the reason of delay in payment. This forms require to file twice in a year slab of April to September its 31st October and for October to March its 30th April.
3. DIR-3 KYC: Every Director have the active DIN as on end of Financial year have to file DIN-3KYC before 30th September of next Financial Year. DIN will deactivate after the expiry of Due Date and there is requirement to Pay Rs. 5,000 in that particular case to activate the DIN.
4. MGT-14: Every Public Company is required to file MGT-14 for adoption and approval of Financials and Board Report of the Company within the period of 30 days from the passing of Special Resolution of the company.
5. AOC-4: AOC-4 is required for the Companies Financial Statement with ROC within 30 Days from the Annual General Meeting. If there is any Subsidiary or Associate Company then company needs to file consolidated AOC-4 CFS every Financial year. Below list of companies required to file AOC-4 XBRL:
6. MGT-7: Every Company needs to file MGT-7 within 60days from the Date of Annuak General Meeting except following :
OPC & Small Company needs to file Mgt-7A with the prescribed time limit.