Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) Request for Proposal (RfP) For Concurrent Audit of Operations of Institutional Finance Vertical (IFV)
1) The RfP is posted on the SIDBI website sidbi.in. SIDBI reserves the sole right for carrying out any amendment / modifications / changes including any addendum to this RfP. Such amendments / modifications / changes including any addendum to this RfP shall be notified on SIDBI’s website www.sidbi.in and these will be binding on the bidders.
2) Bidders are advised to study the tender document carefully. Submission of bids shall be deemed to have been done after careful study and examination of the tender document with full understanding of its implications.
3) Any clarifications from bidder or any change in requirement will be posted on SIDBI website. Hence, before submitting bids, bidder must ensure that such clarifications / changes have been considered by them. SIDBI will not have any responsibility in case some omission is done by any bidder.
4) In case of any clarification required by SIDBI to assist in the examination, evaluation and comparison of bids, SIDBI may, at its discretion, ask the bidder for clarification. The response / Clarification shall be in writing and no change in the price of substance of the bid shall be sought, offered or permitted.
5) Please note that all the information required as per the bidding document needs to be provided. Incomplete information in these areas may lead to non-selection.
6) Modification and / or withdrawal of bids:
Bids once submitted will be treated as final and no further correspondence will be entertained. No bid shall be modified after the deadline for submission of bids. No bidder shall be allowed to withdraw the bid, if bidder happens to be the successful bidder.
7) SIDBI has the right to reject any or all bids received without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Link for Full Details of Empanelment for Concurrent Audit of Operations of Institutional Finance Vertical with SIDBI related to Mumbai, Delhi and SIDBI Branches