THE COTTON CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD.
(A GOVERNMENT OF INDIA UNDERTAKING, UNDER MINISTRY OF TEXITIELS)
BRANCH OFFICE: GMR Tower, 1STFloor, Cinema Road, ADILABAD-504001
Website: www.cotcorp.gov.in./www.texmin.nic.in E-Mail: adilabad @cotcorp.com.
The Cotton Corporation of India Ltd. invites sealed tenders in two bid system from Chartered Accountants firms for the Appointment as internal auditors of branch
|Sr. No.||Particulars of the work||Blank Tender
Cost in Rs.
|E. M. D
|1.||Tender for Appointment as Internal Auditors for undertaking Internal Audit work of our Corporation at the Branch Office, Adilabad.||NIL||5000/-|
1. Blank tender forms for the said work are available at above address free of cost, on all working days between10.00 am to 5.00 pm up to date 09.03.2021.
2. The Corporation has an online Internal Audit reporting system. The online Internal Audit reports should be submitted to head Office on or before 11th of the following month.
3. Minimum monthly ConsolidatedAudit Fees:
a. The monthly Consolidated Audit fee should be quoted inclusive of TA/DA/Boarding/Lodging etc.
4. The firm may visit to our office on any working day till 10.03.2021 to understand the operations of the Corporation and our Branch Office and to have a look into the Internal Audit reporting system.
5. The engagement of Internal Auditor will be initially for the Financial Year 2021-22 beginning from 01.04.2021 to 31.03.2022. The Corporation reserves its right to cancel the engagement prior to expiry of the tenure, in case services are not found satisfactory. In case of the satisfactory performance the period of engagement may be further extended by one year each for total two years at existing terms and conditions.
6. The tender documents can also be downloaded from the Corporation’s web site i.e. www.cotcorp.org.in or from the government tender portal i.e. www.eprocure.gov.in
7. Earnest money amounting to Rs. 5,000/- (Rupees five thousand only) in the form of Crossed Demand Draft/Pay Order/Banker’s Cheque drawn on any Scheduled Banks drawn in favour of THE COTTON CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD., payable at Adilabad must accompany each tender. Any Tender not accompanied by the requisite Earnest Money and other documents or documents that are not complete, will be rejected.
8. Tenderer should submit the tender as under:
Envelope A– (Technical Bid-I with all enclosures and EMD)
Envelope B – (Financial Bid-II),
Envelope C: Envelope “C” should contain both Envelope “A” & Envelope “B”
Each envelope be super scribed as“Tender for Appointment asInternal Auditors for undertaking Internal Audit work of our Corporation at the Branch Office Adilabad” and should bear the full address of tenderer at left side bottom.
9. The sealed tenders must be submitted/dropped in the Tender Box placed on The Cotton Corporation of India Limited., Branch Office, Adilabadupto 15.00 hours on 10.03.2021.
10. Tender Document consists of total 18 pages in addition to tender notice.
11. Technical/Financial Bids of the tenders shall be opened on the same day i.e. on 10.03.2021 at 15.30 hours in the presence of tenderers who may wish to remain present.
THE CORPORATION RESERVES ITS RIGHT TO ACCEPT OR REJECT ANY TENDER(s). HOWEVER, PARTY MAY SEEK THE REASONS FOR REJECTION FROM THE CORPORATION.
ASST. GENERAL MANAGER.