Qualified as Chartered Accountant and completed Bachelor of law from Osmania University. He regularly Appears before Customs, Excise and Service Tax Appellate Tribunal (CESTAT) and various tax authorities.
• Is a Faculty for GST training selected by the Indirect Tax Committee of ICAI and regular faculty at the ICAI
• Is a member and active participant of GST study circle at ICAI-Hyderabad branch
• Is the faculty at National Academy of Customs Indirect Taxes and Narcotics (NACIN - training wing of Central GST department)
• Trained the trainers of the BFSI Sector Skill Council of India under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojna of NSDC
• Is the faculty for the GST Certificate courses offered by NI-MSME
and has given lectures at various other trade & professional forums.
He is an active contributor of articles in CENTAX publications, Tax Guru, TMI, Caclubindia and other professional forums.
He is part of various books written on Service tax, GST.